Volunteer Falcons Basketball

doubleplay96

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st off I'd Like to say Congratulations To Alex Dykes!, Awesome job on the 3 point's you are 100% on free throws man! but don't get me wrong... You deserve this and more... Falcon Basketball will never be the same w/o you... 2ndly I'd like to say I was sad that I missed that =( i just had to hear about it... I was working. and last. Did jacob get the 12 points he needed tonight?... If so, Congrats Cuz, You deserve that too... it's awesome... later

I want to say first and foremost Thank You to everybody that made this happen for me tonight but that is all about me I also want to say Congrats to Jacob Frazier for making the 1000 Point Club tonight . Tonight was a huge step in the confrence and hopefully the victory will propell the team to a running winning streak that can take us though the rest of the season. Well with that said Thank You again for everybody that came out come back out tommorow night and lets watch this team do it again.

Falcon Basketball 2004/2005

Yes, congratulations to Alex "Big Al" "A-rod" Dykes. He got to fulfill his dream of playing high school basketball. Although, the p.t. was not tremendous, he played, got fouled and made all of his free throws. No one can ever take that away from him. He played and he scored.

Yes, Jacob got the points he needed to reach 1,000 points for his career.

Best of all we got a win.

I wish I could have posted first, but I got sidetracked while I was typing it.

Edited by CHHS72

Alex, you must have the biggest heart for basketball that i've ever seen in anyone...Im proud of you big al. Also Congrats to THE JACOB FRAZIER for joining the 1000 point club and all the things you have done and you have stepped up and I think you are now ready to become a leader. Great Win. For everyone who rushed the court....That was f%&@!$ awesome, that gay press writer guy better put Jacob and Alex on the front page of the sports section.

Jacob & Large Al,

Thank you guys for a great memory from tonights game!

Congrats Jacob for your 1,000 points! Job well done & I hope you still have some more ammo in your gun, there are a lot of games still left!

Alex, thank you for your 4 years of loyalty, dedication & HEART!

You are a great example & I am so proud of what you were able to do tonight!

This is one of the greatest basketball memories that I have had or will have.

Draining three in a row with EVERYONE on the edge of their seats was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Thanks to Whalen for the suggestion! As earlier stated, no one can take tonights memories from you guys or from me!!!!!

Go Falcons!!! thumb