Matman rankings

Hamm

Guys, when it comes to Division 2, I have to only do the best that i can. I only get a handfull of results from Division 2 schools. Whenever I get slammed for my division 2 rankings, I always tell the person the same thing. If you want them to be more accurate, YOU should be the person that sends me results.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, when it comes to Division 2, I have to only do the best that i can.  I only get a handfull of results from Division 2 schools.  Whenever I get slammed for my division 2 rankings, I always tell the person the same thing.  If you want them to be more accurate, YOU should be the person that sends me results.

825523665[/snapback]

You are correct Hamm and I apologize for not getting you our results more often. If I have time tonight after practice I will try and send you some of our more recent match results.

Not counting eggs.

Just looking at facts.

Look at the results from McCallie, Father Ryan and Brentwood. Based on these tournament finishes, no contest.

825523716[/snapback]

I so agree, Cody is a stud and a defending champion, no doubt about it.

Morales was not in the B'wood tourney, Clevland did not win the McCallie tourney, Fr.Ryan tourney Morales fought back like heck and came in third. Morales won the CBHS tourney in his weight class this past weekend and he was very sick at the McCallie tourney. (I know this website is brutal...you all will say "I am making excuses for him")

Look.....Cody has BEEN the man since he was like six years old it seems, everyone KNOWS he's very, very talented. I didn't bring this up YOU did.

I am just saying there is always someone hungrier, thirstier knocking on your door. I think Matt and Cody would be a great match to see and good luck to both of those fine young men.

Cody vs Matt.  I don't see this happening.  With the new Senior Nationals Rules, I expect Cody may drop yet another weight class.  Just my best guess though.  He was a small 145er, he's an average size 140er, but he's a big 135er.  :huh:

825524615[/snapback]

I bet he'll do what's best for the team, just like Bond does for his. But it wouldn't surprise me to see him in maybe one state event to qualify for Senior Nationals.

Cody vs Matt.  I don't see this happening.  With the new Senior Nationals Rules, I expect Cody may drop yet another weight class.  Just my best guess though.  He was a small 145er, he's an average size 140er, but he's a big 135er.  :huh:

825524615[/snapback]

info from my "other" son, who wrestled mccallie cody at ryan, said he was going 35 for senior nationals, doing other weights for team...... thumb

info from my "other" son, who wrestled mccallie cody at ryan, said he was going 35 for senior nationals, doing other weights for team...... thumb

825524652[/snapback]

New rule for Senior Nationals. Wrestlers cannot wrestle at a weight that is below the weight at which they competed in their respective state tournament.

That would be what I was basing my guess on.

He sucker punched Crossley of Brentwood then football tackled him onto another mat where 10 or so guys pulled them appart.

that was the second clarksville NE guy to be ejected, the first one pushed a ref or two.

825523546[/snapback]

I heard today that Ligon was removed from the team for the rest of the season.

New rule for Senior Nationals.  Wrestlers cannot wrestle at a weight that is below the weight at which they competed in their respective state tournament.

That would be what I was basing my guess on.

825524701[/snapback]

Here's a new twist.

I heard yesterday that Cleveland had actually certified at 130 and he would wrestle 135 at the Duals and 130 at State, due to the new Senior National rules.

I would think that Oddo would be tougher that Doster. I guess he is concentrating on the Senior Nationals.