Clarksville Northeast

stovepipe

What happened to the Clarksville Northeast team at Brentwood? Who got ejected and why? Was there a fight? Was Ron Artest there or has his actions just infected sports??? Why does this happen at Clarksville Northeast and not at Baylor. Aren't Baylor's fans just as emotional if not more???

A lot of questions...

Discuss.

Edited by stovepipe

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the Clarksville Northeast team at Brentwood? Who got ejected and why? Was there a fight? Was Ron Artest there or has his actions just infected sports??? Why does this happen at Clarksville Northeast and not at Baylor. Aren't Baylor's fans just as emotional if not more???

A lot of questions...

Discuss.

825523812[/snapback]

I wrestled the 119 from northeast and it was a good match until about the third period when the norhteast guy started to misplace himself and kept getting warning calls and thats when he started to say stuff under his breath and then when the third period was over i won and the kid wouldnt shake my hand so the ref told him to shake my hand and put his hand on mine and then the kid still didnt then the kid got in the refs face and started to talk back to him then another ref came over and the northeast kid got in his face and was thrown out for flag. conduct towards the ref...

A lot of questions...

Discuss.

825523812[/snapback]

Who's Ron Artist? What does Baylor have to do with this?

I wrestled the 119 from northeast and it was a good match until about the third period when the norhteast guy started to misplace himself and kept getting warning calls and thats when he started to say stuff under his breath and then when the third period was over i won and the kid wouldnt shake my hand so the ref told him to shake my hand and put his hand on mine and then the kid still didnt then the kid got in the refs face and started to talk back to him then another ref came over and the northeast kid got in his face and was thrown out for flag. conduct towards the ref...

825524271[/snapback]

I am the 119 from northeast. It was a good match but their were questionable calls the whole match from a young inexperienced ref. The match was all bad from the start and once it got to the end i was fed up with it. And to set the story straight i shook the kids hand and tried to walk away and the ref wanted me to shake his hand again and thats when the ref grabbed me and thats when i went off. I lost my head, and i apologize for all of those who seen me make a fool of my self. I am paying for it my being consider to get kick off the wrestling team for the rest of the year. I AM A SENIOR!!

first, you are a senior grow up your supposed to be close to being a man so act like it. There are no reasons to get into the face of a ref at any point during a match. i myself hadmany questionable calls in my career including one that cost me a place in the state my senior year. but at no time did i ever take the call out on the ref. i know we all can get carried away on the mat it is a emotional sport thats what makes it so great, but those emotions should fuel you to wrestle up to the challenge not to make bad choices. i will not make any comments on if i would keep you on the team or not that is up to your coach but you have to take better care of your emotions if you want to be a wrestler, this is not a sport for the weak or thin skinned if you want that play baseball.

ok northeast. i was at brentwood. i kno ur a senior. act like it. you have to have a lot more pride about your school and your self. you made your self look like a fool in fromt of a lot of people and you made are county schools along with your school look bad. but ill give the guy you wrestled. you didnt do anything. you stalled out. i was sitting right in front of your match. after the second period you gave up. thats the nicest way to put it. Your an awsome wrestler northeast. if you wouldnt of acted like a fool you would of gotten anthoner chance in the constilations. you have the talent to win are region. man come on you have about 1 month till state man come on. get ur head on straight. i hope to see you in the finals at are region trny. good luck.

Scooby 05,

What's the deal with Ligon??? Is he off the team for sure or what? Also, what was his take on the incident (what did he tell you)? The both of you are talented and just got out of control at that particular time. If you are given the second chance take full advantage of it and shine the rest of your Senior season. thumb

ok northeast. i was at brentwood. i kno ur a senior. act like it. you have to have a lot more pride about your school and your self. you made your self look like a fool in fromt of a lot of people and you  made are county schools along with your school look bad. but ill give the guy you wrestled. you didnt do anything. you stalled out. i was sitting right in front of your match. after the second period you gave up. thats the nicest way to put it. Your an awsome wrestler northeast. if you wouldnt of acted like a fool you would of gotten anthoner chance in the constilations.  you have the talent to win are region. man come on you have about 1 month till state man come on. get ur head on straight. i hope to see you in the finals at are region trny. good luck.

825529293[/snapback]

Right on shingaling, the boy needs to become a man. The northeast no. 2 119 and 125 has been on hold all year long doing the job when this kid decides not to show up for matches or tournaments. Barnett (slim shady) is a class act that only needs a decent coach to shine.

825529719[/snapback]

So are you saying that they don't have a decent coach?

As a region 7 coach myself, I will vouch for the quality of coaching at northeast. Those coaches have taken a team that has struggled mightily in the last couple of years and put together some tough wrestlers (119 and 171 included). I agree that Barnett is a classy kid and it is unfortunate that he doesn't have the opportunity to start, but it did sound a bit like an attack on the coaches. I hope no one is viewing the behavior or ability of the athletes on the coaching staff.

In Ligon's case, his behavior was very unsatisfactory for a wrestler. But the flagrant misconduct was very questionable. From what I saw, and I was standing at the mat, was an attempt at a move, and the ref started hollering. Ligon went off, and personally I think he hit the wrong person. He should have knocked the ref on his keester for the call, and not the Brentwood kid.