East Tennessee

TigersBball42

Well right now there are certain teams that are dominating their district so far.

In AA I know that a few teams are doing well.

Pigeon Forge 10-0 Region 1 district 2

OS is undefeated Region 2 district 4

AE is undefeated Region 2 district 3

Elizabethton is back on top of their game Region 1 district 1

I think Walker Valley might be undefeated in their district as well.

There is a lot of talent in East Tenn AA this year.

Edited by jgarrison

Yes, at times, the Lady Blue Devils of Unicoi County have played awful. HOWEVER....

....I wouldn't bet against them (provided they return to last season's form, before Weaver was injured), especially considering that they host the district and regional tournaments.

South Greene will make a mess of someone, and I think the Pigeon Forge pick is right on. Elizabethton can beat any team in State on a given night. But how many "given nights" does a team get in a season? B)

But most of what I just stated concerns the regionals; the substate games will be most interesting. It's shameful that so many of them are played on the same date, and at the same time. Should be against the Law. B)

I'm almost afraid to predict anything concerning my Beloved Rangers. The Lady Highlanders and Rangers could possibly play in the finals of the district and the regional tournaments; and who wants to Host a substate game the most. WOW, I can hardly stand to type about it. B)

Edited by krichunaka

Krichunaka:

The rangers are playing very well and really should host a substate game again! I think this year they not only make it to the Boro but make some noise, making it to the semis at least.

As for the cyclones, they have a tough row to hoe to get another home substate game, and then likely will have Oliver Springs or Austin East come calling. However, they have the talent to look all these teams in the eye.......