D.B. Killing

dafuture4all

Wow, what a game.

1st off, all the DB seniors had phenomenal games.

Ryan was killing on the threes with great post play by Lamon, Brett, and Logan.

Chad, Josef, and Coty all had great nights dribbling and shooting the ball.

Overall i think this was DBs best night by a long shot.

The student section was crazy. I have never seen a basketball atmosephere like the one tonight. It was great.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiggaz be wildn'. Wiggaz be wildn'. Game was crazy tonight. Dobyns bennett has to have the best high school student section ever. 3 sections were taken up, not including the pep band. All you science hill fans have to respect the fact that we have a beast student section. It was a great game though. Omar starting hitting late, but he ball hogged the entire game, so it worked out well for us. All in all it is a game to go down into the books. Nice

Great game. Glad I was back home for the weekend to see that one. DB does have a sweet student section. The gym was packed but I expected that. Lamon played great for DB. Omar looked pretty unstoppable the last few minutes, still can't believe he's only a sophmore. I'm sure these two will play again soon. This isn't the last time this season. My cousin said she has never seen anything like that for a hs basketball game. She was impressed. She left the game virtually unnoticed which was good. Several people stared but didn't come up so it's all good. Another great match goes into the record books in this awesome rivalry.

Nice find bro. Yes that's my "cuz" K Cavi. I still can't believe she's on freakin tv sometimes. Weird. Our grandmother is sick and had to be hospitalized so she came down for 3 days with my aunt. She lives in California with her dad so I usually only get to see her about 3 times a year. She's a cool kid. Watch her show this summer if you get bored.