Cheap shots?

letsb4real

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is this one girl from somewhere that hits ppl in the face like after every whistle... like a jumpball she lets go and swings at the same time... and she never gets caught ...i wish she would soooo bad cause she thinks she is the ..... and can do anything she wants.... i hate it for the opposing player cause she is big and stinks

Edited by Revenge of GG840

When a guy tries to go up and dunk on someone to embarass them you better expect some contact. I think it's laughable that a guy wants to try and jump right thourgh you and expects you to just move out of his way and let him throw it down.

825526519[/snapback]

i agree with that but that doesn't mean the person getting dunked on has the right to intentionally foul you...either move out of the way or jump...no need to hurt players over it

Last time i checked a dunk is only worth two points so what is the deal with this "saving face" and not getting dunked I could see if a guy was not playing defense just so he could get a dunk in a blow out win , but if a guy plays hard nose defense and gets a steal and goes for a dunk you can foul him hard without undercutting him

i agree with that but that doesn't mean the person getting dunked on has the right to intentionally foul you...either move out of the way or jump...no need to hurt players over it

825540528[/snapback]

They have every right to intentionally foul. Like someone else said, 2 shots from 15 ft away are harder than an easy 2. But when I say "intentionally foul" I'm talking about going for the ball. Even if you don't think you can block it, try! You may end up getting a piece of the ball along with his hand. Not pushing in the back, grabbing jersey or undercutting. That's just dirty. Same as on a break away, if a guy steals a ball run after him and try to steal it back. You may get called for a reach in and stop the easy bucket but you might get lucky and steal it back. Either way you don't look like a punk grabbing someones jersey to stop them.