Siegel @ Blackman

MDillon2543

there is no way this can be a "battle of the nations"...blackman is not a nation...they never were...they could never be. The only reason they "think" they can have a nation, is because Siegel had one first....its incredible how much these guys from Blackman want their student section to be as large, unified, and incredible is the REAL Nation is...Siegel Nation!!!!

Be ready Blackman...its gonna be a long night

i still say Siegel by....umm...lets just say a "butt-load"

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Enough Said.

825530139[/snapback]

why are you picking and choosing what i say? Why dont you put the entire post on there?

Edited by The_Siegel_Senior

ok first of all to bowlcutt.... u say that blackman doesn't have a nation and we never will....well u need to get is straight. My red headed friend braeden already definded what a nation was.....something about a large group of people or somehting like that. well.... u shall see tonight that we have a large group of people so u i guess that makes us a nation. and if u are gonna say we aren't large....then please define how large "large" is please. so thats proves one of you wrong. ps. steven watson is getting outta jail soon u betta watch out

oh and one more thing....yall try and make the ninja sound really good and all but actually.....he is garbage....i mean realllll bad. when siegel played oakland.....what excatly did he do ???oh wait i remember...he threw the ball to the other team all game. the "ninja" just isn't that good at all and all yall konw it. i don't care if yall win every game.....i just know that the "ninja" is garbage....whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yea....yall try to say people are copyers??? ok well....lets see.... yall got "Siegel Nation" from the Orange Nation at UT and even worse....yall copy Duke allll the time. im not talking about wen everyone jumps up and down sayin ooooooo.......im talkin about when yall put your fingers out and move them arond let u are trying to put a jinx or something on the other team. wow.....yall are really original guys....way to go Siegel....COPYRIGHT THAT !!!!!!!!!!! WHOoo!!!! did you see siegel copy other schools??? DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
oh and one more thing....yall try and make the ninja sound really good and all but actually.....he is garbage....i mean realllll bad.  when siegel played oakland.....what excatly did he do ???oh wait i remember...he threw the ball to the other team all game. the "ninja" just isn't that good at all and all yall konw it. i don't care if yall win every game.....i just know that the "ninja" is garbage....whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  oh yea....yall try to say people are copyers??? ok well....lets see.... yall got "Siegel Nation" from the Orange Nation at UT and even worse....yall copy Duke allll the time. im not talking about wen everyone jumps up and down sayin  ooooooo.......im talkin about when yall put your fingers out and move them arond let u are trying to put a jinx or something on the other team. wow.....yall are really original guys....way to go Siegel....COPYRIGHT THAT !!!!!!!!!!! WHOoo!!!! did you see siegel copy other schools??? DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

825530257[/snapback]

ok man...I see you are hostile about all this...You must love Siegel deep down inside...there is room for you here

oh and one more thing....yall try and make the ninja sound really good and all but actually.....he is garbage....i mean realllll bad.  when siegel played oakland.....what excatly did he do ???oh wait i remember...he threw the ball to the other team all game. the "ninja" just isn't that good at all and all yall konw it. i don't care if yall win every game.....i just know that the "ninja" is garbage....whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  oh yea....yall try to say people are copyers??? ok well....lets see.... yall got "Siegel Nation" from the Orange Nation at UT and even worse....yall copy Duke allll the time. im not talking about wen everyone jumps up and down sayin  ooooooo.......im talkin about when yall put your fingers out and move them arond let u are trying to put a jinx or something on the other team. wow.....yall are really original guys....way to go Siegel....COPYRIGHT THAT !!!!!!!!!!! WHOoo!!!! did you see siegel copy other schools??? DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

825530257[/snapback]

and where do u practice at??? :blink:

Guest Oakland
ok first of all to bowlcutt.... u say that blackman doesn't have a nation and we never will....well u need to get is straight.  My red headed friend braeden already definded what a  nation was.....something about a large group of people or somehting like that. well.... u shall see tonight that we have a large group of people so u i guess that makes us a nation. and if u are gonna say we aren't large....then please define how large "large" is please. so thats proves one of you wrong. ps. steven watson is getting outta jail soon u betta watch out

825530252[/snapback]

so i guess the siegel game is the one game all you bandwagon folk come out from hiding and actually show up ;) . i think oakland had more students at the game than blackman did and we didnt have no more than 100 students