scott vs. ac round 2,,, who wins this one

shssr

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the highlanders can win......but they just have to put it all together and make it happen. I am gonna pick the highlanders in this one. Just hope that this 5 game winning streak doesnt go to their heads. But this will be a game alot like kingston, having the fan support did a lot for the highlanders i think. Scott and AC. is gonna be a great game but still look for the highlanders to be on top!

Scott 71

AC 68

GO HIGHLANDERS!!!! thumb

AC will win. It's hard to get a win at AC with the way they shoot in their home gym. I say Mavs by 10. Of course, we Oneida people love our excuses, we don't have any for the last two games besides the fact we have lost. We don't ever play Scott in the 2 major sports so how would you all know we "always" have excuses. I gurantee none of the players for Scott High, or at least not the ones I know would say any of this. That is one thing in Scott County, the players like each other, but the young kids still think their parents know everything and listen to what they say, which is usually nonsense. There is no feud between Scott and Oneida so get over it, we don't even play each other anymore.

AC will win. It's hard to get a win at AC with the way they shoot in their home gym. I say Mavs by 10. Of course, we Oneida people love our excuses, we don't have any for the last two games besides the fact we have lost. We don't ever play Scott in the 2 major sports so how would you all know we "always" have excuses. I gurantee none of the players for Scott High, or at least not the ones I know would say any of this. That is one thing in Scott County, the players like each other, but the young kids still think their parents know everything and listen to what they say, which is usually nonsense. There is no feud between Scott and Oneida so get over it, we don't even play each other anymore.

825527814[/snapback]

well I can remember the days when SHS and OHS played each had their turn at winning, but I think OHS quit playing us becuz we always kicked their BUTTS!!!!!!

OHS is afraid to play SHS in the 2 most important sports there are becuz they know that we can beat them!!!!......If OHS had to play in the district that SHS does then they might have some bragging rights. Until OHS plays in the big leagues they need to SHHHHH!!!!!!!!!.. thumb

Thats awesome from a mom, you just keep on a feud that isn't deserved. I'm a senior at Oneida and I along with most students think the whole "rivalry" thing is stupid. The reason we don't play i nthe same league is because Scott has more students meaning more athletes so they should be better, but most years including this one the game would be a good one, ask the Scott High seniors, they used to play pick up with us all the time, and they would say the same thing about this rivalry, it's stupid.