Fulton vs AE (Da Rematch)

AERoadrunners

Walking out of Jody Wright's Arena on Friday, January 7th the Fulton faithful were chanting,

"No More AE, No More AE, No More AE!" I know that's sitting in the back of the Roadrunners head because its been in mine for the last couple of weeks. It's time to bring FULTON back down to earth. They're sitting on cloud 9 however DEM Roadrunners are looking to bring them back down to earth. Fulton get ready because the last one slipped away, this time IT's OWN!!!

Welcome to MLK, where the ROADRUNNERS don't take no mess!!!

Let's GO AE, show'em how it's really done!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE...

Give me some info on Fulton..I know they are 3rd ranked 17-0..How do they compare to you guys....How do you think they would do against Union City(22-2 2nd ranked),a team you guys got beat by 14 pts on a neutral floor.I noticed where AE lost to Fulton by 1 pt earlier in the year...

825526636[/snapback]

Fulton is all about Defense. In my opinion, they only have 1 player once he goes, the rest of the team goes(Reminds me of UT with Crump). They're not good at beating the press but when they do, they score. They have some outside shooters and basically, they defend like a college team. Offense is a little iffy but they're ok. I still think AE is better.

Since you're rubbing the victory over AE in, I think the ROADRUNNERS would get cha in a rematch.

Edited by AERoadrunners

OCC,

Fulton is very steady, they play great Defense and take care of the basketball. A formula Coach Wright has ridden to numerous state appearances. You shut one of their guys down the others step up. When we (Carter) played them we shut down Bryant and Reeves wasn't much of a factor then Bishop and Ray picked up the slack. I wouldn't be suprised to see the Falcons or Roadrunners back in Murfreesboro this spring.

OCC,

Fulton is very steady, they play great Defense and take care of the basketball. A formula Coach Wright has ridden to numerous state appearances. You shut one of their guys down the others step up. When we (Carter) played them we shut down Bryant and Reeves wasn't much of a factor then Bishop and Ray picked up the slack. I wouldn't be suprised to see the Falcons or Roadrunners back in Murfreesboro this spring.

825529804[/snapback]

If Fulton looks past Powell tonight toward the AE game, they might not be undefeated tomorrow.

AE....

LOL...I wasn't rubbing it in....

Good Luck against Fulton...It just makes UC strength of schedule look better if AE wins.... thumb

I will put this dig in though...You guys don't have much luck with teams from Obion Co..1985 State Championship lost to OC .... 1997 Semi Finals lost to UC .... This year lost to UC

I want the ROADRUNNERS to be the team who burst their bubble. 

825530118[/snapback]

Well well well, "How bout dem Roadrunners?" I called it and now I'm celebrating. Some advice to all Fulton players, don't blame the lost on the refs. You all had your chances and you just couldn't connect. It was kind of funny overhearing the Fulton players saying that the refs were cheating for Albert. "winners train, LOSERS complain!" I think these refs were better then the refs at Fulton so I wouldn't necessarily say it was cheating.