Harpeth vs. Waverly

josh15

Harpeth plays at Waverly friday night. I dont see Harpeth taking down the Tigers at Waverly because we only have lost once at home to Jackson NS. Crowd is a factor and RD will not be able to handle the heck raising of the student section. RD will be getting bogged down hardcore from our students. He will be crying so much with Ricco in his grill. Tigers by 20.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Waverly will come into this game ready and not just the players the fans are gettin pumped for this one as well i see the Indians getting the scalping friday night not giving one Tigers by 20

PS. The refs are gonna have to call time out to whip up RDs tears off the floor

:blink: I'm not going to make a prediction. It's tough to win on the road, but I wouldn't be posting any bulletin board material that I might have to eat later on either! Harpeth's non district schedule will have them ready for whatever Waverly's gym has to offer. They play 8 AAA teams this year, most of them on the road. Good luck to both teams.

Waverly has the win.. If the Tigers are healthy and play smart, look for a blow to the Indians. The crowd may not win or lose a game for a team, but WE will be a factor. Never.... never underestimate the waverly fans. If we show up, we will be known. Though, Harpeth is a good district team. Waverly has home advantage and has beat them on the road. So all things being equal, waverly will win by.....? Tigers go hard, play smart. :blink:

Guest catfish-hunter

The moment that Barry Jones left Sycamore is when Harpeth's Jamie Wilson became the best basketball coach in this district. Davis and Derrick have the ability to get hot against anyone and although I still think that they'll win the regular season district 10AA trophy, I see Waverly being upset on their own home floor in this one. Harpeth can't afford to fall far behind those three 4-3 teams in the district and I think that Jamie will get that message across to his players before this one tips off on Friday night. Once again, I'm taking Harpeth to pull off the upset in this one folks!!!

Waverly may very well go undefeated in the district, but one and two point wins against Harpeth, Sycamore and Cheatham County does not make them a dynasty.  Go Indians!

825527665[/snapback]

A win is a win, and Waverly is undefeated and will remain undefeated. So yeah they are the 10AA dynasty. Look for them to go undefeated through everything and make a run at Region Champions! I hope Harpeth is ready Friday cuz they can't stop the tigers.....