Bradley Central #1 AP Poll

KnowALOT

After seeing the new AP poll boys rankings and seeing Bradley Central # 1, I can only think about those people who said before the season, BC will not be good for another few years. Now I understand most of the people saying it were only hoping and praying that Bradley will not be good after losing 8 seniors, but sorry people, they are back again. I think that coach Smith has done a remarkable job turning this team into another great team. Only time will tell if they are able to get back to the Boro again and maybe this time, WIN IT ALL!!! If you dont believe the Bears are good, then well you better start believing because they are back again.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea Co. lost a lot from last seasons team, a whole lot. But, they are not a "not very good team". The are a very solid team with a lot of good pieces. They are just inexperienced and they are gaining this season. By District Tournament time I wouldn't be surprised to see them playing very well and beating some people. They are strong at every position except point guard.

Yes, Bradley was #1 last year, they were #1 for a very long time, until they got upset by Cleveland. They didn't go into the district, region, or state tourney as #1. Bradley is playing really good. I'm one of those people that prayed that BC wouldn't be good this year,well actually i knew they wouldn't be good, that shows how much I know. Good Luck Bradley Central!!!

wasn't bradley #1 last year as well??????

i rest my case

825526864[/snapback]

It boils down to this, for a team to graduate 8 players and still be ranked period is incredible. Will Bradley win the state this year, who knows, but this program is built on excellent defense and great shooting. No one in the Chattanooga area can touch them when they are on and with no clear cut dominate team in the state(White Station the last three years) then anything can happen. Until someone can unseat Bradley from the district or region crown(which they have not been able to do in several years) then people need to give them there due.

Go Bears! 43 in a row at home.

Also for those of you knocking their schedule. The Arby's Classic wouldn't allow them to defend their title and no one will schedule them anymore. They have great difficulty finding people outside the district to play them.

wasn't bradley #1 last year as well??????

i rest my case

825526864[/snapback]

Yes they played in the semi-final game,If you remember,Kellen Pickle Broke his wrist in the Cleveland game near the end of the season. His shooting hand no less,which he wasnt able to shoot for week's.He came back during the tourney but the lack of gym time showed on his 3's.So rest your case if you wish,with him 100 percent ,most likely the title game would have been an arby's classic re-match of White Station vs. Bradley Central,which BC won.

Yes they played in the semi-final game,If you remember,Kellen Pickle Broke his wrist in the Cleveland game near the end of the season. His shooting hand no less,which he wasnt able to shoot for week's.He came back during the tourney but the lack of gym time showed on his 3's.So rest your case if you wish,with him 100 percent ,most likely the title game would have been an arby's classic re-match of White Station vs. Bradley Central,which BC won.

825527351[/snapback]

Let's not make excuses

Speaks for itself,why the hate? , We find that amusing. Keep hating, Bradley will continue playing for Championship's.

825527366[/snapback]

Thats not hate, he is just saying don't make excuses for a loss. Lets not blame Kellen's injury on the loss to Jackson North Side, come on you gotta give JNS some credit for the 61-58 win. NOT HATIN!!!

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

Thats not hate, he is just saying don't make excuses for a loss. Lets not blame Kellen's injury on the loss to Jackson North Side, come on you gotta give JNS some credit for the 61-58 win. NOT HATIN!!!

825527374[/snapback]

Just my opinion,and a fact about Kellen, We all got them. You know when Cleveland was good in Football,i would pull for them to win those Championship games.Same if Walker Valley makes it in the AA Girls b-ball tourney. What i dont get is local people not seeming to pull for our local teams in the State tournaments. Take the middle Schools, CMS won the girls State invitational last year. OMS will most likely win it all this year . No need not to pull for our outstanding players in all sports when we arent playing one another.