Grace vs Ooltewah

volsbigd712

Aight guys, the topic is open. Let's hear your opinions. Please dont get on here and run your illiterate mouths saying crap that should get you hit. Just give your thoughts.

Grace has been questionable lately, and if they play like they did last year against ooltewah, they will probably get beat again. I actually think it will be a close game though. Grace (68-72)- Ooltewah (68-72)

Edited by volsbigd712

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooltewah is a much bigger team than they were last year, the only way you will beat them tho is to wear them down, since they dont have much of a bench, still ooltewah should win if they actually come to play

825527878[/snapback]

Yes i agree but ohs still doesnt have a ton of size do they? OHS would have to be off and grace would have to be on to win this one. But Grace does have the talent to win this one its just if they can put it together. But if OHS plays like they did aginst Brainerd Grace might be in trouble the way theve been playin.

good point, it really is hard to make a good prediction on this game because it depends which team shows up.

825527911[/snapback]

Ooltewah's coach called them out in the paper after the Brainerd game saying they play down to compitition. I think after that call out and a good showing against Brainerd, Ooltewah will take it to a Grace team who is down this year.

Ooltewah by 20+

Edited by GoldenFlake14