Rivalry game Loudon v. LC

kingcrunkhanh

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: You have two teams that are going nowhere. LC would be much better if they had a true point guard. Loudon is in a situation where the coach is a lame duck and their best players are walking the halls of the school. All in all this rivalry is not what it used to be, from a basketball standpoint. So I pose the question, who will be the next coach at Loudon? From what I understand the situation with the parents is not good. Any reply? Edited by chieffan

MacDonald is not one of the most liked coaches of all time but he shouldn't have to shoulder all the blame, sure his people skills may be lacking but if the Freshman and JV Coach had developed his teams instead of only a couple of players, most of whom don't even play these days or maybe instill a little discipline so players will listen to their coach instead of constantly talking back, not their fault it's never been a big deal for them. Chill you're right about the best players walking the halls. Brown got the job he wanted though, let's see what he can do with it. I don't think Loudon's gonna be going anywhere, Loudon's got a long way to go to turn this program around, it will happen but don't count on it being too soon.

MacDonald is not one of the most liked coaches of all time but he shouldn't have to shoulder all the blame, sure his people skills may be lacking but if the Freshman and JV Coach had developed his teams instead of only a couple of players, most of whom don't even play these days or maybe instill a little discipline so players will listen to their coach instead of constantly talking back, not their fault it's never been a big deal for them. Chill you're right about the best players walking the halls. Brown got the job he wanted though, let's see what he can do with it.  I don't think Loudon's gonna be going anywhere, Loudon's got a long way to go to turn this program around, it will happen but don't count on it being too soon.

825530973[/snapback]

MacDonald is not one of the most liked coaches of all time but he shouldn't have to shoulder all the blame, sure his people skills may be lacking but if the Freshman and JV Coach had developed his teams instead of only a couple of players, most of whom don't even play these days or maybe instill a little discipline so players will listen to their coach instead of constantly talking back, not their fault it's never been a big deal for them. Chill you're right about the best players walking the halls. Brown got the job he wanted though, let's see what he can do with it.  I don't think Loudon's gonna be going anywhere, Loudon's got a long way to go to turn this program around, it will happen but don't count on it being too soon.

825530973[/snapback]

Coach Brown did a very good job last night with the situation. I think the kids actually got to enjoy the game. They played hard and that's all you can ask of them. The fan support was great. Yes, we did lose but don't get used to winning LC, because we all no those days are about over! Go Redskins!

The game last night was very fun to watch. I thought Loudon played with alot of emotion and kinda took LC out of their tempo. However, all Loudon and Lenoir City games are toss ups no matter what is going on. The kids just play with so much emotion, they forget about records and just play the game. The true measure for each program will be on down the line when you take the rivarly out of the equation and the district schedule hits the home stretch.

First off, LC and Loudon is not a toss up this year. LC has more talent and better coaching by far. The game last night was a lot closer than it should have been, if LC would have shot half way decent from the foul line like they usually do then the game would have be settled by 20+. Also, to Old Redskin, first off "no" should have been "Know". But im not going to critique grammar, instead im going to comment on you saying that Loudon had great fan support. If you call making obscene gestures and screaming profanity is good fan support then you are way off...You all should expect another beating down at LC.

:P  You have two teams that are going nowhere. LC would be much better if they had a true point guard. Loudon is in a situation where the coach is a lame duck and their best players are walking the halls of the school. All in all this rivalry is not what it used to be, from a basketball standpoint. So I pose the question, who will be the next coach at Loudon? From what I understand the situation with the parents is not good. Any reply?

825530202[/snapback]