State Final 8

Guest Oakland

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if heritage and oak ridge go then i don't think greenville can go either. becaue heritage and oak ridge are in the same region, and if they are the top two then they go to substate and one of them would have to play greenville if greeneville made it that far, which would eliminate one of those three teams. because heritage played greeneville in substate last year

i hope that made sense

i hate to break it to ya but shelbyville,columbia and oakland are all in region 4-aaa :lol:

Oakland, Cleveland and Columbia all play in the same sub-state. Only two of these teams could be there. Not all three.

825529178[/snapback]

I also think it will be hard to leave out Hillsboro. Assuming Hillsboro and Mt. Juliet win their regions, I think that Hillsboro will advance to state. I think they are better than all of the other teams in region 5.

If either Mt. Juliet or Hillsboro slips up and they play in the substate, that could be an interesting game. Hillsboro is one of the few teams that might match up well against the Lady Bears.

However, I would be shocked if Mt. Juliet doesn't cruise to the state championship.

825529321[/snapback]

Shootmore... Thanks for helping me I knew that didn't look right but couldn't figure out why Oakland, Columbia and Cleveland all couldn't go unless we had a wild card. It kept me from posting my ideas on the final 8. That brings me to my next question.. Is there a region by region matchup for sub state posted somewhere to get a copy of? It will help my shrinking brain if I had something to go by. thanx