Xavier Webb nets 45 again

gomab2

Bottom line: when both of these kids get to college and both are playing against the same competition, we'll see who is better. I know Gomab takes care of his own, but what about the rest of the people on here who are saying that Mississippi got a steal and Dotson has outkicked his coverage going to UT? X would dominate at any level of high school ball he wanted to play. X dominated national level talent all summer. Sure he didn't score 40 on that competition, but no one else does either. I truly believe X could score 40 for any team in the state. All of the arguments aside, have this discussion in another year or four.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know gomab i dont know him personally so i cant say how good of a kid he is but i did read that he has a 4.0 GPA. How many athletes around here can put up his kind of numbers and still take care of business is the class room like that. Not too many. His potential is just scary, reminds me of Dirk Nowitzki, only black. He is a special talent, maybe a few years from now when he is 1st team all SEC these other folks will realize it.

I agree, btown... X has a chance at really being special once he ads strength. I've often heard College coaches compare him to a Tim Duncan-game... I still get calls from High Majors asking if he signed or just committed to Ole Miss, hoping that they would still have a chance at him... He has signed, and is excited to be going to Ole Miss... Great kid...

Just like a GC fan to be sticking their nose in a thread it don't belong. Who cares if Dudley could score 100 against Clarksburg if her team doesn't win. Gomab2 is simply trying to give this kid some props on a great season so far regardless of who he has played and all anyone wants to do is bring him down by degrading the level of competition he is up against. Webb is a great player and would excel at any level of high school basketball regardless of classification. If you want to give Dudley some props (which she undoubtedly deserves) do it on the girls board and don't hate on other players especially kids in highschool.