Oakland v. Riverdale

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

to be blunt, it has appeared that lavender just cant handle the pressure of being the main offensive threat. last year he was able to get a lot of open looks because everybody would cave in on labrian, no labrian to rely on this year

You are so correct about that, Michael was a skinny white guy and teams would put their weakest defender on him and Labrian (last years district MVP) would drive and cause the defense to collapse and draw double and triple teams and Lavy would be wide open to can the J, this year he is getting some of the teams better defenders and lets just face it, Preston just cant make the defenses collapse like LL could. But Mike is a leader of the team and great player and i think he will come around very soon.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so correct about that, Michael was a skinny white guy and teams would put their weakest defender on him and Labrian (last years district MVP) would drive and cause the defense to collapse and draw double and triple teams and Lavy would be wide open to can the J, this year he is getting some of the teams better defenders and lets just face it, Preston just cant make the defenses collapse like LL could. But Mike is a leader of the team and great player and i think he will come around very soon.

825535717[/snapback]

still is a skinny white guy thumb

Guest Oakland
Riverdale has won on at Oakland every year Burks has been at Riverdale except for once, the pattern continues tomorrow.

825535725[/snapback]

and most of those times were when the 2 teams were pretty even, thus is not the case this year. joines and boyd both get hot tommorrow and the patriots will ride them to victory :huh:

Guest Oakland
your right they arent even, RIVERDALE IS BETTER.

825536076[/snapback]

then tell me why riverdale is 4-4. last i checked, usually the better team is the one with the better record :rolleyes: