Oakland v. Riverdale

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest Oakland
naw everyone in the D wants Riverdale to win to close the margin a little, with a Riverdale win and Oakland loss then this race becomes alot closer for a few teams

825533226[/snapback]

actually, i think a lot of people want to see a down to the wire finish with siegel and oakland since these 2 do play each other in their last district game of the regular season

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
ill take one down to the wire.....as long as we don't lose another district game lol

825533471[/snapback]

well we will just stop with that thought for now. after all, we got to win our other district games first, then we will have revenge on the brain against cookeville and siegel

Guest Oakland
but then i would never get'em

825533553[/snapback]

well since your 2 losses are at home i think that has a good chance of us beating siegel.

anyways, back to the battle of the boro................

Man...I give you the opportunity to have a 2 for 1 fantastic lifetime experience and you turn me down????????????man oh man.................Guess I will have to force myself to eat both your dogs AND my own.

Bummer........

825533570[/snapback]

im not turning you down...i just cant make it B) ...i want to but i cant ditch the nation and the boys for anything thumb

Guest Oakland
Man...I give you the opportunity to have a 2 for 1 fantastic lifetime experience and you turn me down????????????man oh man.................Guess I will have to force myself to eat both your dogs AND my own.

Bummer........

825533570[/snapback]

then again, you could always invite your younger oakland cohort to some dogs......