• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
denney has a big game for riverdale, but they come up 15 points short

Oakland should not have any problems

825531687[/snapback]

and as most people know, in a rivalry game, anything can happen. should oakland win by double digits? probably. but with the rivals that we are with riverdale, im not taking anything for granted

Guest Oakland
region region region. u know whats up and it wont be riverdale or ur boy.

ohs all the way just like the script says.

whats up oakland?

825531691[/snapback]

nice to see ya once again posse. hows the college life treatin ya?

Guest Oakland
kickin my butt big time.....but i could try studying.

wish i could make it to this game. always loved the rhs game in hoops. how's the student section these days?

is old region behavin?

825531706[/snapback]

eh student section is not much to speak of these days, but they do pretty well when we play other boro teams. they were pretty good the other night when we were playing siegel, wouldnt mind having that kind of turnout everygame but i think that would be unrealistic. as for region, he just the same ole same ole. starting to win him over to root for the pats more, which is a victory in itself :D

Oakland[/url]' date='Jan 22 2005 - 01:06 PM']eh student section is not much to speak of these days, but they do pretty well when we play other boro teams. they were pretty good the other night when we were playing siegel, wouldnt mind having that kind of turnout everygame but i think that would be unrealistic. as for region, he just the same ole same ole. starting to win him over to root for the pats more, which is a victory in itself :D

825531712[/snapback]

yea whats up with that? gonna have to get out the belt and get him back in line.

sad to hear bout the crowds .'member how we used to shake the walls especially when the cavs or devils came to town.

Well maybe I have slowed down some in my steps.....but not in the old brain capacity. I have the heavyweight belt in that category now don't I? If you need some reminding you know where to find me. hahahahahahah....but do NOT bring Let em Play. You need to post on the football board.....

825531724[/snapback]

you sure do have the heavy weight but not the belt. haha