Bradley, Cleveland, Cumberland, McMinn, Rhea Co.?

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems as if blueraiderfan is a little anxious to see what other people think. I think the district tourney should be very exciting. Why is it in Cumberland? That's so stupid, i personally think it should be at either Bradley, Cleveland, or McMinn every year. Probably McMinn because it has good location and it can hold A LOT of people. It should hold region also.

825533488[/snapback]

You obviously are not very educated and do not know what you are talking about. The district and the region rotate where they are at every year adn guess what it just so happens that it falls on Cumberland Co. this year. Sorry it is not convenient for you maybe you can get a part time job and pay for gas, or just spare us all and dont come! :rolleyes:

You obviously are not very educated and  do not know what you are talking about.  The district and the region rotate where they are at every year adn guess what it just so happens that it falls on Cumberland Co. this year. Sorry it is not convenient for you maybe you can get a part time job and pay for gas, or just spare us all and dont come! :P

825536477[/snapback]

Ouch, baller3 gets angry quick. McMinn is a good venue and has a good location in general. I rate BC a slight favorite over Cleveland as long as their 6'8" player continues to improve, as he will have to slow C. Little down.

By the way baller 3 please don't tell Clevelandblueraiderfan to do something else with his time, because instead of his daily 1 or 2 threads on CHS he might get to 5 or 6. thumb

By the way baller 3 please don't tell Clevelandblueraiderfan to do something else with his time, because instead of his daily 1 or 2 threads on CHS he might get to 5 or 6. thumb

825536583[/snapback]

Your giving me ideas :P I don't start 1 or 2 threads a day. I hardly ever start threads on Men's Basketball. I like the Women's game better. I might just start 5 or 6 threads a day, to make you guys mad. :o thumb

Your giving me ideas :P I don't start 1 or 2 threads a day. I hardly ever start threads on Men's Basketball. I like the Women's game better. I might just start 5 or 6 threads a day, to make you guys mad. :o  thumb

825536642[/snapback]

i dont know how you can vote for anyone but cleveland at this point. they beat bradley. now once they both play again, that may change, but as of now you would have to say cleveland

i dont know how you can vote for anyone but cleveland at this point.  they beat bradley.  now once they both play again, that may change, but as of now you would have to say cleveland

825536646[/snapback]

Yes CHS did win, which does obviously have merit. However it was at the Dome and by only a couple of baskets. I'm basing my pick on a neutral court (Cumberland Co) and the ability of both teams. Again its very close and BCs big man has to have a good game to offset Little. I think BC will win by a larger margin at BC and then barely at CCHS.

Good luck to both teams. thumb

Edited by JustDoIT