Cookeville @ Siegel

redthunder6

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say that Ninja could/couldn't dribble. I said that some of you, especially region, acts as if he were the only player in Tennessee that can dribble.

I'll give props where props are due. Siegel eaked out a win. I wouldn't call it impressive. Cookeville tried to take a page out of Whites Creek's book, but Siegel made some adjustments and found a way to pull it off. Siegel allowed too many backdoor cuts. Again, Siegel had a huge height advantage but didn't work it to their advantage enough. For Cookeville, # 11 (I think) could really hit the 3's.

Siegel certainly didn't look like a top 10 program, but because they won, along with Oaklands loss, should have no problem winning the district. If they continue to play as they played tonight, they may not make it out of the region.

Oh, one more thing, no T's tonight.

825537474[/snapback]

number 11, 55, and 33 can all stroke it from down town. Actually they didnt take that out of Whites Creek playbook. They stall an awful lot in their games.

I thought the basketball chant was clever

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Did Avent play last night or is he really off the team for good?

825538321[/snapback]

he didnt play last night or Saturday...he is gone for good...

redThunder...yeah i saw ya at the game had the nation shirt for ya hah ...Guy in the green jacket is a guy known as fatty. I was right beside listenup and leadoff was right above me. Shoulda made a lil venture over

sry about the disappointing showing by the nation...only about 3/4ths of our normal crowd for some reason..if that

Edited by Harris' hooligans

redThunder...yeah i saw ya at the game had the nation shirt for ya hah ...Guy in the green jacket is a guy known as fatty.  I was right beside listenup and leadoff was right above me.  Shoulda made a lil venture over

sry about the disappointing showing by the nation...only about 3/4ths of our normal crowd for some reason..if that

825538386[/snapback]

i was gonna go speak to ya if you had gone to the bathroom or something. it was a long walk from your section to mine. Seemed like you guys filled up.

eh it was alrite....the far left side of our section wasnt packed like normal and there was alotta room in the aisles which that is hardly the case....we are usually packed in like sardines and overflowing over the top rail

825538473[/snapback]

I like what you said about 55 and his socks, but he has worn em like that since jr pro. plus he can stroke the 3. I asked earlier but it was not answered does 34 always play post or was it bc of a certain someone who is not with the team anymore