Region 8 Duals

jonesj15

Let me give u some history about me i am old school wrestler from the 70s in the state of Illnois started wrestling in 4th grade forgot more about the sport then u ever learned.yes 70s so laugh, back when there was not injury defaults unless broken bones n sometimes not even then just some tape, no forfeits n blood timeouts just cotton in the nose and pushed back on the mat. show some respect young man with the personal attacks.

825535057[/snapback]

ok, since i guess this is the "this is your life segment" of coacht.......... :)

just give us your predictions on hump day or thursday, then we'll see who is really lord o' the left side. (see earlier post on this string for the wager).

and my better half has already told me to leave people alone concerning their inability to spell on message boards because they could be posting like rddlvtkdwn and not using vowels on purpose.........(i'll assume she is correct since it is really the state of illinois above,.... unless they added the "i" during the 80's). thumb

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, i hope spelling is one of your classes.... :huh:

throw in popcorn along with that and the bet is on!!!!!!!  thumb

825534970[/snapback]

Jim,

Man I am an engineer so I don't write words anymore just numbers and equations. Anyway yeah I was typing quick at work so :) .

I will post predictions on Wednesday or Thursday night as long as school stays at a low level this week. Popcorn is definitely in so you are on. But just as a side interest I want you to come out of your element a bit (just as I am with DI) and see what you think on the DII West tourney. You don't have to post but just be prepared to share at indiv. regionals.

and my better half has already told me to leave people alone concerning their inability to spell on message boards because they could be posting like rddlvtkdwn and not using vowels on purpose.........(i'll assume she is correct since it is really the state of illinois above,.... unless they added the "i" during the 80's).  thumb

825535722[/snapback]

Calling me out? Hey I get a kick out of all the creative spelling here. I contribute it to the text messaging and IMing that is so popular today. Speed takes priority over spelling. :huh:

But just as a side interest I want you to come out of your element a bit (just as I am with DI) and see what you think on the DII West tourney.  You don't have to post but just be prepared to share at indiv. regionals.

825535927[/snapback]

sure, i'll get my with director o' information and compile guesses prior to your event.........but wait a minute, don't all your guys qualify anyway???? B)

Calling me out?  Hey I get a kick out of all the creative spelling here.  I contribute it to the text messaging and IMing that is so popular today.  Speed takes priority over spelling. :)

825536034[/snapback]

jst usng u s n xmpl........... :huh:

hey, can my "other" son weigh in at around 48 - 49 and wrestle lucas tonight??? maybe your lesser half will respond..... :)

sure, i'll get my with director o' information and compile guesses prior to your event.........but wait a minute, don't all your guys qualify anyway???? :o

jst usng u s n xmpl........... ;)

hey, can my "other" son weigh in at around 48 - 49 and wrestle lucas tonight??? maybe your lesser half will respond..... :)

825536040[/snapback]

Based on the great wrestling I saw over the summer in freestyle practices when the two practiced together, it would be fun. However, he will not be wrestling tonight.

Also, don't critique my spelling if you want me to respond in the future. ;)

sure, i'll get my with director o' information and compile guesses prior to your event.........but wait a minute, don't all your guys qualify anyway???? ;)

825536040[/snapback]

Jim,

Yes all of our guys qualify for state. I want to see how you think the duals will go down. That will be a bigger test for you than figuring that all my kids go ;) .

For D2, I'd say CBHS and MUS will be going to Clarksville. With region 8, its a toss up between Collierville, Cordova, and Ridgeway.

825536417[/snapback]

wave and owl are safe picks for d2 and i'll stay with the dragon for r8-d1 rep.....

i've been informed by my minister of communication that i'm a little too abrasive on my posts so i'll just be agreeing, disagreeing or stating opinion from here on. (place appropriate clickable smilie here).