Baylor vs Notre Dame

Spike1

woops!! I was off by five points. Franklin is the only team, in this state (right RMC?), that has a chance against this team this year. My real interest is whether Cleveland, Cody that is, can even the score now, not who wins. It's Baylor's year by 15 points. The Blue will be back next year as a dual team.

soms

Edited by Sommers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ghetto meadow

I am not sure which school you support but you sure do like to try to stir things up. You appear to be a Notre Dame fan but I think that is just a disguise.

alright im not trying to "strir" anything up. Im just trying to figure out if what I heard last night was true. And on the matter of who's side im on, im on noones side, I just like to see the underdogs win on the occasion and watch some good ole Baylor McCallie wrastlin ;)

alright guys, Ghetto Meadows especially, the Ben Johnson-Jay Adamson match has become somewhat of a rivalry, and all of the nay sayers have their right to see Ben as the potential winner, but I was a spectator last night at their match and I will say there was a quick take down by Johnson, which he was able to ride Adamson out, and in response to being ridden out, Adamson rode him out. I belioeve there was a stalling call and something else, but other than that this match up couldnt be any more even, cant wait to see the match that actually means something, good luck guys