District 10-AA MVP

ITSgood

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouln't say that it's a joke for neuenschwander to be mvp, just very unlikely.  yea, the girl can play her position well, she does hustle and do other things that betters herself and her team, but lawson has been making her presence known around the state for 3 years now.  next year is a long way off though, 10AA teams still have the end of this year to wrap up.

825561778[/snapback]

Yes Lawson has been making her presence known, but unlike Neuenschwander she's had plenty of talented team members in the past.

Sorry if it was inaccurate, just my opinion. Like I said, I am a Cheatham fan, but I think Ellis will get the votes. Yes, I do believe Attebery and Ellis have even talent levels, they are both outstanding point guards for their respective team. I just believe since Harpeth finished first in the district, Ellis will get the award. If I had a vote, to be honest, I wouldn't know who to give it to. It's that close right now. Now as for Tournament MVP, I believe it will go to Baines, but that is for a different topic.

Edited by Mr.Clutch