Mt. Pleasant vs. Richland

mizzballa22

Yes, it is my opinion, but where mine and your's differs is that your's is a biased one.  The only teams you ever see is Richland and those teams that they play.  You support them because they are your school (I would guess you either play on the team or have a child on the team) and by all means please do that, it is important for people to support their teams or there would be no sports.  However, I am not biased to any one team, I like some more then others but I give the facts about them; if they are weak in an area, I put that in my posts.  Alot of people (not you apparently) would consider me pretty knowledgable about 1A, but if you can't handle my criticism towards Richland then I suggest you just don't read what I have to post about them, because according to you it's not correct anyways, so why would you even bother?

825536636[/snapback]

Thats a very good idea, you have impressed yourself enough for today.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a very good idea, you have impressed yourself enough for today.

825537175[/snapback]

I impress myself everyday, but I try not to have a quota on that sort of thing. Oh and now that I look at the scoreboard, it appears that maybe I was right after all. Hmmmm...a 12 point loss to Cornersville (extremely impressive on yall's part, I mean yall are the #5 ranked team in the state, you can do better then that). I told you it was coming and I even said that it would probably come tonight. Guess I know more then you think I do.

Edited by ptguard12

I impress myself everyday, but I try not to have a quota on that sort of thing.  Oh and now that I look at the scoreboard, it appears that maybe I was right after all.  Hmmmm...a 12 point loss to Cornersville (extremely impressive on yall's part, I mean yall are the #5 ranked team in the state, you can do better then that).  I told you it was coming and I even said that it would probably come tonight.  Guess I know more then you think I do.

825537399[/snapback]

Doubtful. have you thought about putting some of your abundant amount of free time into something productive?

Apparently you have just as much free time as I do considering you are quick to reply everytime. The only reason I figure you didn't pop on last night to post something was because your ego was a little bruised after Richland's 12 point loss to Cornersville. Don't get offensive because I was right, because I mean I told you it was going to happen.

Apparently you have just as much free time as I do considering you are quick to reply everytime.  The only reason I figure you didn't pop on last night to post something was because your ego was a little bruised after Richland's 12 point loss to Cornersville.  Don't get offensive because I was right, because I mean I told you it was going to happen.

825537718[/snapback]

I'm not offended, and thank-you for asking about the state of my ego, but it's not damaged in any way. In every thing something good happens. To the Richland Lady Raiders I have watched closely all season, Win or lose you could give lessons in sportsmanship, you girls not only have game, you have class.

Richland was a very diciplined team..passes were crisp ( many, many passes ) 15 passes for each time down the floor..Saw them go inside to a girl who had great position to shoot over a much shorter player, but then passed to someone else, more than a few times..Teams like Summertown will not be so easy to do the " Pass-a-Thon " When you get two feet from basket, and wide open, ya better take advantage...

Richland was a very diciplined team..passes were crisp ( many, many passes ) 15 passes for each time down the floor..Saw them go inside to a girl who had great position to shoot over a much shorter player, but then passed to someone else, more than a few times..Teams like Summertown will not be so easy to do the " Pass-a-Thon " When you get two feet from basket, and wide open, ya better take advantage...

825537894[/snapback]

Richland learned that first-hand in November (76-33) - oh yeah, they forgot to count that one in their record, didn't they ?

Ptguard12-- you are very knowledgeable and can't wait for you're postings on "A" basketball and particularly district 11 and 12. Overall the top 4 teams in district 12 seem to be stronger than the top 4 teams in district 11 but,and this is a big BUT some of the teams like Moore and Forrest have been playing tougher teams ( York, FRA, Cannon, Lincoln, Warren, Livingston, Marshall, Page and the list goes on and have held our own with the tougher ones, even won a few! We may only be slightly above average as you say, but as mentioned above, heart counts for so much and Richland, Cornersville, Forrest and Moore seem to have an abundance of it. Perry, Summertown, Wayne and Collinwood have been beating up on the little guys in 12 for so long I hope they come in thinking they are the best around. That is why as you have said many times, at Tournament time it's anyones' game and I will be soooo ecstatic if 11A gives some major grief to 12A! thumb

Edited by auntkim

The Lady Raiders did everything they could to lose and still won the game. I've seen them play lots of games this year and boy were they slow tonight. Looked like Hall had them in real basketball shape tonight (haha) as usual. The Lady Raiders better find their runnin shoes and a pair of hands before they face Corntown Tues. night.... Or the best coach in the district will teach them a lesson. Guts who has them???

825535858[/snapback]

Give Cornersville credit for a game well played. Give Richland credit for still being #1 in the District.

Doubtful. have you thought about putting some of your abundant amount of free time into something productive?

825537694[/snapback]

Hey Eagle, Why dont you stroke your ego by bragging on your team instead of putting other teams down? Richland, as well as Cornersville, has done well this year. Both teams can be proud of what they have accomplished. By the way, why dont you pull for all kids, not just the ones from your town. It is just a game. God bless you and I hope whatever team you pull for does well. Remember, it is about the kids.