Richland v. Culleoka

rhs#1fan

I think this is super funny! RHS#1.......you have got to be joking. If they had a shot clock in high school when you knew close to how many possessions of the ball you could count on, then maybe your "shoot til you get on.." philosophy might work. BUT you don't have a shot clock and say for example you are playing Chapel Hill and one of your "shooters" is firing two, three and four blanks in four straight trips down. Here is what would probably be happening to your Richland team. You all would be down by at least six or eight and Coach Mac would let the air out of the ball and you would lose. Come back to class when you can stay longer. Bye, Bye.

Edited by baller88

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talent? On the boys team? You must be kidding.

825539873[/snapback]

You say there is no talent on the boys team, Mt. Pleasant only beat them by 22 after outscoring them by almost 20 in the first quarter. That means Mt. Pleasant only outscored them by around 2 points for the rest of the game, so either Mt. Pleasant has no talent and got lucky in the first quarter, which isn't true because they have several very talented players, or Richland just didn't play well in the first quarter and then showed how their talented players can play with anybody.

I've said this before, So much talent,  so little direction

825539869[/snapback]

I am glad someone agrees with me. dkoons52, this team has no direction form there coach. This could end up being a 30 point blow out for culleoka. I am a fan of Richland basketball not the boys coach. He should have his boys practice with the girls who are 16-4 (with one loss in the district). :blink:

You say there is no talent on the boys team, Mt. Pleasant only beat them by 22 after outscoring them by almost 20 in the first quarter. That means Mt. Pleasant only outscored them by around 2 points for the rest of the game, so either Mt. Pleasant has no talent and got lucky in the first quarter, which isn't true because they have several very talented players, or Richland just didn't play well in the first quarter and then showed how their talented players can play with anybody.

825540291[/snapback]

Dude, Mt. Pleasant only beat ya'll by 22, because they wanted to B) . Please understand that. And if I were you, I wouldn't be saying too much about how Richland played with them after the first quarter and only got outscored by 2 the rest of the game :blink: ..... because you will have to see them again in about 2 or 3 weeks and you run your mouth now, then they will embarrass you later :D .

Dude, Mt. Pleasant only beat ya'll by 22, because they wanted to :) . Please understand that. And if I were you, I wouldn't be saying too much about how Richland played with them after the first quarter and only got outscored by 2 the rest of the game :( ..... because you will have to see them again in about 2 or 3 weeks and you run your mouth now, then they will embarrass you later :) .

825540849[/snapback]

If they do, then good for them and we won't make excuses, but until they give us reason to be, we ain't scared.