warrior basketball

hvwarrior87

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats wut i love about cougars......they always have an excuse. always got something to whine about. o, we would have won if it wasnt for the refs or if it wasnt for an injury. get real dude, thats part of sports. if the refs were so blatantly bad, then tssaa would have gotten a report of it and the refs would have been suspended....but wait, there were a few bad calls to both sides so ur gonna say that they were hv biased. we'll see next week.

thats wut i love about cougars......they always have an excuse. always got something to whine about. o, we would have won if it wasnt for the refs or if it wasnt for an injury. get real dude, thats part of sports. if the refs were so blatantly bad, then tssaa would have gotten a report of it and the refs would have been suspended....but wait, there were a few bad calls to both sides so ur gonna say that they were hv biased. we'll see next week.

825538488[/snapback]

Actually there was a referee that was fired from the TSSAA after the game because he wouldn't call the offensive fouls on Bowman. But, he didn't just call bad against Central, because I heard he also called a horrible game the next night wherever he was.

yup we will when we are scoreing and your guys are still at half court! THE SPEED WILL KILL!

825538632[/snapback]

wow the speed will kill huh..????? but wait where was that speed the first time?

oh let me think of the latest excuse hhmmm.. i think our court was to small hhaaa

hv will run all over the den and come out with another win bank on it!!!

Edited by warriorbball

All I'm saying is that those calls he missed could've changed the game... we only lost by two. I'm not here to argue or say that we're better than you guys - it doesn't matter. I think that you and us are the top two teams in the conference and that we're both better than Unicoi, and that they were luck to beat you guys. You all have better talent inside than us, and have a couple of three-point threats just like we do. This has been an exciting conference and I would hate to see it end. Good luck in the rest of the season and for now we should concentrate on Unicoi, and we'll see you all on February 8th.

then whats ur point? he wouldnt make calls that u agreed with and was fired for not making calls in more than one game? sounds to me like they just fired a bad referee.

825539021[/snapback]

No one should blame poor officiating as the reason for a loss. That is a cop out. Being a Central fan, I have stated since Day One that Happy Valley has the best talent in the area. I really do believe that. Both teams must take care of business before their next encounter or all the talk will be for naught. If the Cougars expect Unicoi County to roll over Friday night, they will be sadly mistaken. If I remember correctly, the Blue Devils led by 2 with just over two minutes to play, before they self destructed. Floor size and bad officiating did not play a factor in the first meeting with the Warriors. They wanted it more than Central and played with much more heart and desire. If I were the Cougar faithful, I would keep my mouth shut and just play the game. It won't be won or lost here, but on the floor.