The Top 5 Women's Basketball Player in the State

Twisterkahn

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Huck....you got some 'splainin to do.  Need to 'splain what you are smoking to have Alysha Clark as a reserve.  She's closing in on 1,500 points and 900 rebounds in less than 3 years and you have her as a reserve  :blink:

Earth to Huck, Earth to Huck...anyone home?  :D

825539899[/snapback]

Earth to flngrvy.....she has no jumper and she's small for a post...that's why she is going to Belmont! No doubt she is a great player, but there is a reason she is playing in the Atlantic Sun conference!

Earth to flngrvy.....she has no jumper and she's small for a post...that's why she is going to Belmont!  No doubt she is a great player, but there is a reason she is playing in the Atlantic Sun conference!

825540904[/snapback]

The whole mentality that if a player can go big, should go as big as they can is archaeic. Other factors to consider. Why do you think there is so much transferring? Kids getting glitzed out by the idea of D-I instead of where and who they will be spending the next 4 years of their lives, getting an EDUCATION for life after basketball! Clark is a heck of a player and I'll bet you wouldn't want her standing between your team and Murphy Center. :blink:

Going to the highest level, or the "biggest " name school, solely for that reason, is the biggest mistake a player can make. I know that is off subject but too often that is the determining factor in some peoples' mind, that determines a players worth. I think that everyone mentioned has an arguement for being on anybodys' list. Where they choose to go to college is irrelevant!!

But I do like your list huck!

Why have a jumper when you can't be stopped inside? If she needed a jumper then she would have a jumper. The best player in the state and she is a reserve on your team HUCK.LOL. I'll take Clark against any of your post players (1 or 2)and she will come out on top. This girl is just that good and not taking anything away from the other girls.

Clark is a nice player but lets don't get carried away. KeKe Stewart is the best post player in the state of Tennessee. No questions asked. I would put Clark as the third best post player behind KeKe Stewart and Jessica Jackson. Clark will probably win Miss Basketball since she plays on the best team in the state and is their best player. If you want to talk about who has put up the best numbers then you would have to say Cait McMahan. She is nearly averaging a triple double.