Oak Ridge at Powell

stats101

I think this is going be a very hard fought game with Oak Ridge pulling it out in the end. Oak Ridge will figure out a way to get KeKe involved in this game and unless Powell can find a way to start to get Holifield more involved, I don't see them making it very far againist good competition. Good luck to both teams and exspecially to my two aau girls KeKe Stewart and Caitlin Holifield. B)B)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talk to Cait last night and she is excited about the game. I didn't tell her either way who I thought would win and I am not cheering for either team, just want both of my players to play well. Good luck to both but I had a feeling all year that they would split in the regular season and who knows what will happen in the tournaments. :(:):)

Way to go Lady Wildcats. Karmen Smith has to get my game ball for practically taking out Powell's leading scoring. The entire team played incredible defense and Oak Ridge hit some crucial shots down the stretch.

After watching the game, there is no doubt in my mind who the district Player of the Year is and who the Coach of the Year is.

After beating two top 10 teams in a week's time, Oak Ridge continues to get better each time out. The district tournament should be crazy!