Gomab---Tell me about these players (rank)

fcpress

I like these guys: they are all in the next tier (with the exception of Thomas), after the Top 55...

Hickman has been a slight dissapointment so far this year. I thought he would have a breakout season, but he has been average too often...

Sneed and Donald are both undersized posts without many post moves, but both are VERY athletic, have great bodies, rebound with players much taller, and play with a lot of heart...

The jury is still out on Orr. He has really developed over the past year, but he does not impress me enough yet. If he does continue to improve at the rate he has, he could end up being the best of the lot: he's a tougher call...

Thomas is very similar to Sneed and Donald: I just like him a tad more. Another undersized post at 6'5, but he seems to have a tad more upside, and longer arms. He is my favorite of the group you mentioned...

Another similar player to Sneed, Donald, and Thomas is Jackson Northside's 6'5 Chase Campbell. Campbell had a very good summer, and has a number of D-II's led by Alabama-Huntsville, recruiting him hard right now... Campbell is an outstanding run-jump athlete who needs skill developement, but the body and athletic ability is there for a great career at the next level. He is also young, and will start college at just 17...

In the same breath at Sneed, Thomas, and Donald, though a tad more perimeter oriented, watch out for Rossview's James Bolden. At 6'4, Bolden is long, athletic, rebounds like the others, but can run the wing as well, and excels in transition. He is a sleeper in the state, and was one of the top scorers at 17:u AAU Nationals with the Ballerz Select (17.8 ppg)... I'm sure TnBball will back me up on this one...

Bailey's finalists right now appear to be UT-Chattanooga, UNC-Asheville, Lafayette (PA), Lipscomb, Murray State, U.Auburn-Montgomery, Oakland University, and Carson-Newman... A bunch of D-1's mixed with a couple of top-notch D-II's...

I like these guys: they are all in the next tier (with the exception of Thomas), after the Top 55...

Hickman has been a slight dissapointment so far this year. I thought he would have a breakout season, but he has been average too often...

Sneed and Donald are both undersized posts without many post moves, but both are VERY athletic, have great bodies, rebound with players much taller, and play with a lot of heart...

The jury is still out on Orr. He has really developed over the past year, but he does not impress me enough yet. If he does continue to improve at the rate he has, he could end up being the best of the lot: he's a tougher call...

Thomas is very similar to Sneed and Donald: I just like him a tad more. Another undersized post at 6'5, but he seems to have a tad more upside, and longer arms. He is my favorite of the group you mentioned...

Another similar player to Sneed, Donald, and Thomas is Jackson Northside's 6'5 Chase Campbell. Campbell had a very good summer, and has a number of D-II's led by Alabama-Huntsville, recruiting him hard right now... Campbell is an outstanding run-jump athlete who needs skill developement, but the body and athletic ability is there for a great career at the next level. He is also young, and will start college at just 17...

In the same breath at Sneed, Thomas, and Donald, though a tad more perimeter oriented, watch out for Rossview's James Bolden. At 6'4, Bolden is long, athletic, rebounds like the others, but can run the wing as well, and excels in transition. He is a sleeper in the state, and was one of the top scorers at 17:u AAU Nationals with the Ballerz Select (17.8 ppg)... I'm sure TnBball will back me up on this one...

Bailey's finalists right now appear to be UT-Chattanooga, UNC-Asheville, Lafayette (PA), Lipscomb, Murray State, U.Auburn-Montgomery, Oakland University, and Carson-Newman... A bunch of D-1's mixed with a couple of top-notch D-II's...

825540699[/snapback]

GOMAB2-You are right, I will back you up on Bolden..Although he has played inconsistent at times. I've always said he will be a better college player tha high school because his best basketball has yet to come. With good coaching everyday in college he will have a better chance to blossom than in high school where he didnt always have a good supporting cast. I must say that Andrew Donald is a monster down low, its ashame he doesnt have any perimeter skills because he is definitely athletic enough to play on the next level and has a heart the size of TEXAS. The Bailey kid is like Bolden as far as borderline D1-D2..I think he could play D1 because of his knowledge of the game and scoring ability.

Nathan Thomas is extremely athletic.

GOMAB2-You are right, I will back you up on Bolden..Although he has played inconsistent at times. I've always said he will be a better college player tha high school because his best basketball has yet to come. With good coaching everyday in college he will have a better chance to blossom than in high school where he didnt always have a good supporting cast. I must say that Andrew Donald is a monster down low, its ashame he doesnt have any perimeter skills because he is definitely athletic enough to play on the next level and has a heart the size of TEXAS. The Bailey kid is like Bolden as far as borderline D1-D2..I think he could play D1 because of his knowledge of the game and scoring ability.

Nathan Thomas is extremely athletic.

825541479[/snapback]

Hey TnBball, i thought you were ranking the players that were in the 6th,7th and 8th grades and were going to post them on coacht, what happened?