Macon Co.-Red Boiling Springs

muffin

remember last time your coach got into it with one of his own players, yeah thats the way to act!

825542118[/snapback]

yeah and last time your crowd visited our side, and I don't wanna hear that you can sit were you want, they did it to be smart...yall threw all kinds of crap on the floor tonight....had players get thrown out...and most of the student fans left after half time...wander why???

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah and last time your crowd visited our side, and I don't wanna hear that you can sit were you want, they did it to be smart...yall threw all kinds of crap on the floor tonight....had players get thrown out...and most of the student fans left after half time...wander why???

825542129[/snapback]

Apparently you couldn't see, from where I sat we had just as many fans as you and the ones that left were just going to get the tp off their vehicles and I'm sure the bottle came from the rbs side but I guess you didn't see that either and we were also one of the first to arrive I don't guess you seen the rbs fans taunting us either so don't act like your so innocent its so funny any time rbs beats macon yall think you won the world championship or something. one last thing and i'm done with you did you happen to stay when we beat rbs in the tournament I just wondered If you happen to see all the hand gestures coming from the rbs bleachers, oh I forgot you can't see!

No player from Macon got thrown out, why don't you get the facts straight. And what was the deal with the guy holding up the sign that said he wanted to have #32's baby, I knew most people in Red Boiling was close but not like that.

825542166[/snapback]

I meant fans...and if ya knew the guy you would laugh...cuz that's him goofing off...and ya can't tell me that it wasn't funny...

RBS act like we won a state championship? Please tell me you're joking!!!! Coach Carter jumped up and down like an idiot, but what else should we expect. What class he displays!!!! Ours players and coaches tried to tell them "good game" however we couldn't get there attention due to the celebration. Congratulations Macon County on beating one of the smallest single A schools in the state. However, you better watch out because with that new "practice gym" we are going to get as opposed to your new football stadium (What did you have 1 winning season in the past 20 years?) and the new school your getting you guys better be ready!!!! Please note the sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And as for the toilet paper, can you really not think of something more original?Oh, my bad, of course you can't.

Yeah I liked that to,but why didn't rbs stay after macon won during the tournament?

ok, fan86, the only reason we stayed this time was because we were invited to, and the reason the girls didn't shake Lafayete's hands was because ya'll rushed the floor and cut us off, it had nothin to do with our decisions, and do you know what I have been doin for the past hour? Cleanin up after the mess that Lafayete girls made in the locker room, and don't say" They were just pumped after a big win" because they busted, and I mean shattered a container of deoderant on the floor, rubbed it in, splattered tp on our celling, left somebody's underwear(crap and all) in the bathroom, and do you know who had to clean it up? ME!

And don't say that the fans were classy by saying prayer with us afterwords, because that was the team, and they are a classy team, but your fans need to get your act together, how many of ya'll fans got thrown out? 3 or 4? and how many did we? none? That's what I thought.

And another thing, do you know who had to help clean all that up in the guy's game? Yet again, me. Do you know who was riddiculled for trying to get a game played be cleaning up all the crap you guys put down(and talked) again ME! and don't say I wasn't, does the chant "Waterboy, Waterboy" ring a bell? So don't you dare say that you guys were class acts and we weren't.

One last thing, did any of our chants include cuss words, that were directed at you? B):lol:B):huh:

I will say this, great game by both teams, and that is the way the games should end up when theses two play! As far as the game goes, the score was alot closer than the game and that shut alot of Lafayette fans up and as far as class goes, we seen who had more class Lafayette-2 ejections, RBS-0 ejection, I applaud the RBS fans for their conduct and I applaud Lafayette and RBS players for their conduct! As for our superintendent, he needs to quit being so bias and actually, we need a good one for that matter, his conduct tonight was very disturbing! Swanson, dont worry about what these people say about the past, because RBS proved tonight that they are the far better team and we know that and they know that! Tennisguy, you wanted RBS to man up, what do you think now? Congrats to RBS on a great win!

Meador great game, I loved the way you punked #45 and the other player on that 2 on 1 break away!

Is Macon really getting a new football stadium? And I don't think anybody from Red Boiling wants to talk about winning in football, mostly because they can't. But  congrats on the win tonight.

825542279[/snapback]

Sure they are going to get a new football stadium,it is in Lafayette you know.