TMSAA Area II small schools @ Scott High

TheAnswer9

This is #33 from petros. I would like to thank oneida for the great game. You all have great talent and i underestimated you guys. #45 u played a good game along with #14 and #33 i think. I appreciated u guys beein such good sports. In my opipion you guys will win. The better team TONIGHT won tonight and if we can beat jellico i will look forward to makin it to state and maybe gettin a re-match. U beat us with all 5 of our players playin most the game. Good luck tomorrow night against fairiview. Win it.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened was PJ could not hit any foul shots, didn't hustle as usual on defense, and Mr nba#3 did not show up tonight. Well he was there, but he only made one goal, no 3 pointers. He shot like one for 30. Something was wrong with his head. Everyone that shot foul shots, Phil, TC, and even #3 missed every foul shot they had. Shawn and Dugman played good on offence, but no one played good on defence. Dugman and Shawn stood one time and watched the ball roll into Oneida's hands, like I don't care. They played their usual game of "give the ball to Caleb", but he wasn't there tonight. Coach Hill should have took him out and played the Rice kid and let him clear his head evidently, something was wrong with #3 tonight. And I can guarantee you it was not the officials tonight!! PJ is definitely better than Oneida, and if #3 had his usual game, the score would have been 54 to 38. They are a great team and I hope they all show up tomorrow against a tuff Jellico team or they will be hanging their heads again!! I hope they play up to potential tomorrow night and go to the state, but they better know what they are up against and not be so cocky as usual.

Great game tonight between Petros and Oneida! Both teams came out to play and it was back and forth all night long. Langley showed up to play and made some critical shots to keep the Patriots in the ballgame. I would like to reply to you, crazy_dude: I agree that #3 was not on his "A" game but the kid definately did not take 30 shots! I believe you exagerated quite a bit because he probably shot 15 at the very most. Let's keep the stats straight...

I think this game came down to fundamentals, however. Oneida out-rebounded the Patriots all night long and scored many points off offensive boards. Petros is definately going to have to BOX OUT if they plan to win tomorrow night against Jellico to have a shot at the next level. But all-in-all, great game by all both teams....the fans were not disappointed! Best of luck to both teams in their games tomorrow night....hoping to see the Patriots redeem themselves tomorrow night!

Edited by bulldog@heart

People keep overlookin petros was there and #10 and #33 played good with #44 comin up with big plays but oneida had the better team tonight. #10 and #33 were off a little and #3 has not mentally prepared but who could be after what he has been through. Oneida came out ready and got the loose balls. FT's from petros and Oneida gettin loose balls is what decided the game tonight.

I can honestly say Petros will be ready to go. And if only members knew how players react opn and off the floor u would be surprised. Jellico will be tuff but we r tuff also. I only talk about myself when i play good in which i did tonight. Entering tomorrows game everyone is badmouthing petros and we hope to show everyone that we aint no fluke