TMSAA Area II small schools @ Scott High

TheAnswer9

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that is their choice and I also agree that Onieda is a good ball club BUT you o them in state (if you get their) but don't forget to take it 1 day at a time and do me a favor and call up your homies and tell them that especially #3 and #10.And you guys better be on your best game tommorow against Jellico if your gonna' make it to state

first of all I agree with bulldog@ heart that they should cheer for another Morgan Co. team Pj,not Onidea (as they did tonight). It is late and I'm goin to bed but I have 1 think to say to you #33,If you want to win tommorow night,tell slangly,nicholes,#3, "slow man"#50,the rice kid,and lbunch,and coach hill they better come ready to play,dont get mad @ officials,and remember fundimentails! And don't forget don't be cocky and we be watchin not officiating!!!

CrazyDude

Your name suits you well.If you think 10 and 44 didn't hussle your crazy.10 was on the floor several times tonight as well as 44.They both hussled more than I have seen them do all year.33 has every right to complement himself for he is a very talented ballplayer.He did a wonderful job in the post tonight. Its a rough job to do.Also you said that PJ should watch out because Jellico played Fairview tough and then Fairview beat Oneida.All of this is true, but you seem to forgotten the fact that Oneida also beat Fairview shortly after Christmas break by a margin of 1 point.I would like to praise the officials as well.That was the best officiating job i have seen all year.Congrats to a tough Oneida club, they have a good chance of going the distance.Phil '03 is right the best team won tonight.

Answer9, do you think Jellico will show for their meeting with PJ tomorrow?

I think Fairview can win the tournament, they have talent but more than anything they have a real good coach.....Coach Day does a real good job with his basketball team, I watched him 2 yrs ago in the Scott County tournament come back from a 22 point deficet and beat Robbins who probably had the better team and robbins even had Dusty griffith who was an awesome 8th grader......FES plays with heart and soul and Coach Day will keep them in check and if they lose then I think they are still an awesome team and good luck to all the teams, GO FES thumb