TMSAA Area II small schools @ Scott High

TheAnswer9

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say congrats to the P-J Patriots on there win. For those of u wondering I am Donavan Massengale most just call me coachD. Sorry I miss the game tonight guys I am very sick & could possibly miss this whole tourney but Coach Hill & Coach Bunch does a fine job without me. If I do not get well enough to make the rest of the games ill say it now good luck u have the talent to win this but lets take it 1 game at a time.

Petros-Joyner Patriots

CoachD

the quarterfinal games last night were really good..robins played a great game but fairview stuck it out..good job guys; burchfield played PJ tougher than anyone i think ive seen all year..they werent expecting the fast paced game and it showed.burchfield played to win and they deserved it as much as anyone. 21 is a great athlete and 23 is a good shooter. PJ needs to play much better and watch the fouls if they expect to move on because theyre bench cant handle it. if theyre ball handlers can stay in the game and the big guys play good then they will make it tough on the indians.

PS.. AJ98 i didnt see a big man not moving last night both guys were gettin rebounds and puttin up shot..great effort guys thumb

NBA 3115,

Posts like the one talking about the officials are very un-necessary on this thread (or any thread) for that matter. It is posts like that that makes CoachT cringe while he is allowing to share some middle school stuff. I have reported the post to CoachT and my dear friend, IAMOZ. Hopefully, they will get a chance to quickly review it and get rid of it.

Now, back to basketball!!!

Edited by TheAnswer9

HEY who do u think will win huntsville or oneida and wartburg or jellico and Y?and who do u think after seeing everyone play (best basketabll or not) is your favorite now..

825550314[/snapback]

I think that huntsville is a talented team but i jus dont think they can handle oneida. i also think that the wartburg and jellico will be a great game from wat ive heard.i havent had a chance to see jellico play but from wat ive heard they are a great all-around team. however wartburg is tough and has a great coach in coach goldston. they will play them tough and i expect to see a great game. and i think the championship will come down to fairview and PJ. PJ is highly underrated but they will let their presence be known. they are both good ball clubs and i expect nothing less than a nail-biting thriller.

:huh: Tha Truth :D

I have watched each of the remaining teams in person "several" times this season. And right now, after watching Oneida play against Norris--a semi-finalist in the large school tournament--the Indians are my favorite. But....like I've said---ALL 6 of the remaining teams are very capable of winning this thing. You could almost draw it from a hat-JMHO!!

TheAnswer9

How good is Norris.D oyou know thier strong points and weak points.Do they have kids that can shot from the outside.I have heard rumours saying that they are a great team and I think that you said you watched them play against Onieda.How did Onieda do aganist them................and still even if there is 6 teams in the oturnament left..PJ is still my pick because Pj beat onieda earlier on in the year even with there Point Gaurd and there Post off on shooting..and the teams Pj has beat has beat another that they mite face in the tournament