who will be the hermitage springs coach?

Basketballislife0918

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been another long year in hermitage springs basketball and has been no different from the past 5 or 6 years. I really thought that this year could have been different with the talent that they have but i guess i was wrong. As for the coach i do not think he is making them any better at all. They seem to have no interest in defense what so ever, and it is really hard to win without it. I'm sure it's not all the coaches fault but when you lose alot of games you either have to blame the players or the coach and there are alot of players so i would blame the coach. I have been quite frusterated with some of the decisions he has made this year particularly with some of the substitutions he has made at crutial times in the game. And there is other stuff that bothers me about his coaching style as well but i do not want to get into it! If i had a vote on it i would say fire him!

i was pretty satisfied with him early in year but lately i think he has gotten worse and worse and the way he talks to some of the players is awful. i can't really understand what he's sayin but from the tone of it you know it can't be good. i just hope he's not around next year. but that's only my opinion. and if he's not i would like to see larry take the job although i know that his work probly wouldn't let him it would be nice and people can dream!

I was just wonderin after readin some of the comments on here if the hermitage springs boys coach will get to have the job again next year or not? from what i have seen i would say move on but i was wonderin what everone else's opinions are?

825542998[/snapback]

I'd say the question here should be: Should you be allowed to make a post here of this kind? Where's the board?

Edited by FIFTYZ

I say fire em' all, run the whole danged bunch of em' out of town on a rail! Skin em' alive, tar and feather em'. Dem no good fer nuttin coaches, don't know a dad blamed thing when it comes to shootin dat dere ball in de ol' peach baskit! Why shoot me and ol' cooters fergottin more an they'll ever know about it! <_<:)

I say fire em' all, run the whole danged bunch of em' out of town on a rail!  Skin em' alive, tar and feather em'.  Dem no good fer nuttin coaches, don't know a dad blamed thing when it comes to shootin dat dere ball in de ol' peach baskit!  Why shoot me and ol' cooters fergottin more an they'll ever know about it! <_<  :)

825543663[/snapback]

In other words ,fire them all.

Coach is doing good this year, and you say they got 2 were they are this year from when Micah was their coach. There will be alot of people not play if Sneed leaves or gets fired. We have won 6 or so games, how many have they won in the past 2 or 3?? hsbasketballnut you need 2 quite acting like you know everything.