TNT Tournament

takepride

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rickman Girls and Boys are in the Championship for 3a tomorrow!...anyone have any preditions on who will join them to battle it out for the Title?

825572693[/snapback]

I heard that the team Rickman girls are going to play are tough! Rickman girls will need to score on every possesion. :) But Rickman girls can do it. They just have to set their mind to it! Rickman boys play either St. Joseph or Goodpasture. Who will win between St. Joseph or Goodpasture?? Can the Rickman boys put them away? If anyone knows if Rickman boys can put them away or not, tell me.

Edited by MoneyHoney

Rickman is going to have to goive everything they got to win....The boys r gonna have to step it up a knoch because rite now their girls r playn rougher then they are.....its gonna take a whole lot for them to be able to win

I heard that the team Rickman girls are going to play are tough! Rickman girls will need to score on every possesion. :angry:  But Rickman girls can do it. They just have to set their mind to it! Rickman boys play either St. Joseph or Goodpasture. Who will win between St. Joseph or Goodpasture?? Can the Rickman boys put them away? If anyone knows if Rickman boys can put them away or not, tell me.

825572864[/snapback]

Rickman is going to have to goive everything they got to win....The boys r gonna have to step it up a knoch because rite now their girls r playn rougher then they are.....its gonna take a whole lot for them to be able to win

ramfan280, why do you say Rickman Girls are playing rougher than the boys? I've seen a few of Rickman's games and they are a very talented team!They dont have alot of size but they have many affective scores and a good bench!So how many games have you seen that the girls play rougher than the boys team?