maplewood@ba 2/1/05

CUJO

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maplewood's athletic ability could give BA trouble but BA has Brandan Wright and that alone will give Maplewood problems. Maplewood has a few people size and athletic wise that should be able to stay with Brandan but thats not possible..this kid is the real deal. How did Maplewood come out vs. Whites Creek last night?

Should be a good game. Maplewood is clicking right now. They beat Whites Creek by 10 on sat. It will be hard to press Maplewood with ball handlers Frierson and Richardson. The key is pelham. Will he drift to far from the basket on offense(shooting 3's, limiting the amount of maplewood big men on the glass). His offensive rebounding is the x-factor. Brandan will get his. Limit J. Bone and the others and you have a chance to win. High scoring. I'll take Maplewood in the upset. The winner of the Richardson, Josh Bone matchup should determine the outcome.

Should be a good game.  Maplewood is clicking right now.  They beat Whites Creek by 10 on sat.  It will be hard to press Maplewood with ball handlers Frierson and Richardson.  The key is pelham.  Will he drift to far from the basket on offense(shooting 3's, limiting the amount of maplewood big men on the glass).  His offensive rebounding is the x-factor.  Brandan will get his.  Limit J. Bone and the others and you have a chance to win.  High scoring.  I'll take Maplewood in the upset.  The winner of the Richardson, Josh Bone matchup should determine the outcome.

825544716[/snapback]

GUARD PLAY IS KEY, MAPLEWOOD GUARD'S ARE WAY BETTER THAN THEIR GUARD'S! BOX 1 WILL ALMOST STOP BRANDON, I HOPE MY BOY TORYE SLOW'S BRANDON DOWN! I TOLD HIM HE WAS GONNA DUNK ON HIM, TORYE HAS HIS COUSIN'S HOPS VINCE CARTER! HOLLA BACK!

Maplewood has two very good guards. BA has four and may rotate enough to wear Maplewood down on the perimeter. Inside Maplewood has Torry who is a great jumper but I think will become easily frustrated playing against Turner and Wright. Maplewood has a decent center but since he is the only one that plays that posistion for Maplewood he is usually gassed out by the second quarter. Both teams will press and it could be a fast paced game. With the fast pace and Maplewood going only six deep BA will pull away with this one. D-II teams usually play a lot harder defense than Maplewood has seen this season. BA is on fire right now as well.

BA-79 Maplewood-60