Siegel vs. Lebanon

Harris' hooligans

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

i think siegel underestimate the man that siegel brought back to fill avent's role: Parker Shipp. when called upon, i think he will be able to provide solid minutes when keith of lucas needs a breather

i think siegel underestimate the man that siegel brought back to fill avent's role: Parker Shipp. when called upon, i think he will be able to provide solid minutes when keith of lucas needs a breather

825546836[/snapback]

Who is this Parker Shipp kid? Is he a player, and if so why was he not playing beforehand?

Guest Oakland
Who is this Parker Shipp kid?  Is he a player, and if so why was he not playing beforehand?

825546853[/snapback]

from the way i understand it, parker shipp was brought back onto the team after the chuckie episode. Parker was on the bball team, but i believe got cut because siegel had too many big men, now they dont have enough. Parker has got game and will be an adequate replacement

Oakland[/url]' date='Feb 1 2005 - 02:21 PM']from the way i understand it, parker shipp was brought back onto the team after the chuckie episode. Parker was on the bball team, but i believe got cut because siegel had too many big men, now they dont have enough. Parker has got game and will be an adequate replacement

825546858[/snapback]

How big is Shipp?

The team asked him to come back since Chad Davis quit to focus on football and the episode with Chuckie....Lucas and Keith have protected themselves well in the games since then and they will continue to do so... Parker will go in only if we are up by like 20 or Lucas or Keith are in serious foul trouble first real chance to see some action for him is probably Riverdale after a few more practices.

I remember the other lil white point guard who looked like a slim shady wannabe...what is his name??????

hah anybody think Lebanon will airball a few free throws like the last game??? :o