South Pittsburg at Lookout Valley

PokerPlayer07

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more thing davis from grace left CCS during ninth grade b/c he was put on JV and grace said he would be their team after he had to sit out a year like he would at CCS

825556387[/snapback]

Grace never recruited Eldridge. That was stupid. The whole recruitment arguement its stupid. Just cause a kid changes schools its recruiting. If you havent noticed alot of kids go to McCallie and Baylor for high school. Its not recruiting. Eldridge left CCS because of Salter-sp not anything else.

Grace never recruited Eldridge. That was stupid. The whole recruitment arguement its stupid. Just cause a kid changes schools its recruiting. If you havent noticed alot of kids go to McCallie and Baylor for high school. Its not recruiting. Eldridge left CCS because of Salter-sp not anything else.

825556496[/snapback]

If you played for Salter you'd leave too.

I agree with you on that. This Gracegoldeneagle is really talking alot of smack. He made some kind of statement about keeping your nose in South Pittsburg. It sounds like to me the guy he was talking about is from Chattanooga Christian. I don't know how good South Pitt is in basketball. I bet those SP boys can't wait to play football against Grace this year. It is my understanding that they are in the same region now for football. It looks like some serious bulletin board material is produced by this guy from Grace. This gracegoldeneagle guy runs his mouth way to much.

s.p gon loose for da fact da antonio robinson is ovveeerateeedd big time

825549248[/snapback]

Why does everyone keep talkin about Antonio Robinson when he is not the only one on the team. We still have Keith Summers, Markus Starkey, Jeremy Allison, and Daniel Jones who all steps up when antonio does have a bad night. The last game LV was keying on him and Markus Starkey broke them in half. Followed with Keith and jeremy. And the pirates should have beat them by 20 they missed lay ups and gave up offensive boards. also antonio robinson had a ankle injury that game. Today this game south pitt will prove to all you haters that they disserve their props and that they are for real.

oh woopty do two games wow i mean if he play the wholw year would he do that against people like beau brown, martell powell, charles little, or even micheal ford

825549305[/snapback]

Antonio has already played with the Beau Brown, Martell Powell, Alex Goldsten, Colby Dodd, and some more. He beat Martell Powell 1 on 1 so i dont want to hear if he can compete with these players. it was over the summer at AAU practice.