AP polls

NSIndiansFan

ksgovols, Your now the example your team according to your posts is Harpeth they are not ranked if they were would you be making these posts? dont get mad just a thought.

825550452[/snapback]

:) No, if Harpeth wins the district, the region and the sub-state, they'll get their props. Polls don't mean anything. What if the #1 team gets put out in the district? It works itself out in the tournament.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haywood is ranked 5 in the state. Kickapoo and East Hall were ranked top 25 in the nation. Kind of a difference there wouldnt u say btown

825550985[/snapback]

Why does it matter...they lost to both teams anyway. Fairley beat a team ranked top 10 in the country and they stand in the path of Whitestation. So does Ridgeway who has already beat yall, Northside who beat Ridgeway, and Hamilton who beat Fairley. Yall can make it back to state again its just gonna be aLOT tougher than usual.

Harrishooligans i know yall wont back down. Yall have a chance but the teams out here have better and more athletes but it takes more than talent to win. Coaching will hurt a couple of the Memphis teams.

Anyway this aint my battle to fight, maybe some Northside fan will show up and defend their team against slimdaddy.

It has never been easy to make it out of Memphis. This is year is just like all the other ones.I say its harder for a memphis team to make it to state than any other team in TN. All im sayin sayin about the polls and JNS is this....MAYBE(and this is just me) the only reason WS is ahead of them is because JNS lost to more teams in state. Easy schedule hard schedule... a loss is a loss and thats the way the pollsters are lookin at it, I GUESS.

Any team can get pumped up for a game here or there. North Side has to get pumped up for every game because they play any pansies. The only easy team that is easy is Hardin Co. but we have to play them because they are in our district. Last year both teams in the AA champ, and both teams from the AAA champ were from West Tenn. The district, regional, and substate games are much more intense and harder to win than Middle and East Tennessee. Richard Delk is still on crutches and will not play tonight against Hardin Co.