McMinn loses to Bradley

Burnt

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that? He and Hicks will make things a lot easier for each other these next couple of years. Both are different players, Hicks more of a shooter but can drive when he wants, both are good defenders. Arnwine more of a slasher, very strong around the basket, and can hit the open 3.

Arnwine has been playing great lately, Hicks was playing the best on the team earlier, but these last few games, Nick has really stepped it up. Hopefully they can both play well in the District + Region Tournaments.

Edited by gimme3

I like the way that Arnwine plays the game with all the emotion. Oglesby is a nice player also, i like his cockiness.

As for the game, McMinn did a swell job of hanging with the bears. The foul at the end on Oglesby was way late and some say that he flopped a bit. As for the foul on Price at the end, it is hard to call that from halfcourt with 2.5 secs left.

speakin of post players, what up wit number 30?

825553622[/snapback]

Well, he has been a very good rebounder this year, he pulled down about 20 on Cleveland last time i believe. But, he sometimes struggles with short shots and or layups. When he hits them, he has a good game cause he gets a lot of layups. I thought he played well last night.

So getting your team into the game is a bad thing? I love how he plays, he gets the crowd and the rest of the team into the game with his attitude. I give Bradley credit on this game. But i do think there was a foul that wasn't called, and yes, Jared shouldn't have shot it especially with 2.5 seconds still left but when that happens you can't look up at the clock to see how much time is left. I mean, Justin Hicks was WIDE OPEN for a shot, but you can't see that with that much time left.

825553255[/snapback]

High School athletics, or any level of sports short of the professional (paid) level, are not about the individual. If you want to draw attention to yourself, play a sport that doesn't contain the concept of a team. If he is getting his team into the game, they certainly don't seem to stay in it long as they continue to dive into the deep end of wretchedness. Since McMinn Co. seldom fills more than 1/10th of their gymnasium, there is no need to attempt to get the crowd into the game. It would make little more noise than a summer breeze.

Golf--a sport that brings attention to the individual. But, there aren't any audiences there. Oh well.

High School athletics, or any level of sports short of the professional (paid) level, are not about the individual. If you want to draw attention to yourself, play a sport that doesn't contain the concept of a team.  If he is getting his team into the game, they certainly don't seem to stay in it long as they continue to dive into the deep end of wretchedness. Since McMinn Co. seldom fills more than 1/10th of their gymnasium, there is no need to attempt to get the crowd into the game.  It would make little more noise than a summer breeze. 

Golf--a sport that brings attention to the individual.  But, there aren't any audiences there.  Oh well.

825553993[/snapback]

Watchin this kid is so fun. He got me into the game and i'm not even a McMinn fan. It was actually pretty loud in the McMinn gym. Everytime McMinn needed a play, he got it for them. He has to do something, because you don't see any dunks in the McMinn Co. games. Stop hatin thumb