Hampton fans

hvwarrior58

That's fair. I will give you the fact that a coach is supposed to be keeping order on the team. I guess I never looked at it from that perspective before. However, I am still interested in what the "same old stuff" is. Could you please elaborate?

Everything else aside I think you should give the boys some credit, because it doesn't seem to me that anyone has done that. They were the ones on the court playing their hearts out. I've enjoyed watching them play...even through the down years. I have always loved Bulldog sports. I give much praise to the boys.

And like hhspg12 pointed out they were picked last in the conference and finished 5th. That might not be great to some people but it is an improvement.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is that guy from Hampton with the blonde, spiked up hair. He's pretty good and I know he is only a junior. I even conisdered him to be on my pics from the all-conference team. If Jordan Honeycutt, I think thats his name, comes back they could really have something to build on. Those two guys are tough from what I saw.

Who is that guy from Hampton with the blonde, spiked up hair. He's pretty good and I know he is only a junior. I even conisdered him to be on my pics from the all-conference team. If Jordan Honeycutt, I think thats his name, comes back they could really have something to build on. Those two guys are tough from what I saw.

825609709[/snapback]

That's Alex Ingram and he's just a junior. Jordan Honeycutt is just a junior also, but didn't finish this year out and he may or may not be back next season.

• 2 weeks later...
And I can tell you this, Don't be surprised to see him leave because if what I am hearing is true there are some other schools in the area who would love to have him and I wouldn't be surprised to see him go especially with all that has gone on, but that is a different story. It is all water under the bridge anyway, right?

825601078[/snapback]

WHAT? Where's he going, bouncepass? B)