Super Bowl XXXIV

Not what I wanted, but a great game, none the less. Not that I care for him at all, but I'm just glad TO didn't get injured again. I've let it be known all along that I didn't want to see him cripple himself! I wil not, however, call Tom Brady a great QB like everyone else is. He is an average QB on an all around great team.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patriots 24

Eagles 21

MVP....Adam Vinatieri

Vinatieri will win it again for the Pats.....

825553238[/snapback]

I have to give you credit for picking the exact score. Your MVP was a bit off but I don't think anybody would have picked Branch before the game. I thought Bruschi or Harrison should have won it; but Branch was definately deserving. :D

Everybody needs to read this:

I was watching the QVC channel right after the game, and it already had N.E. Super Bowl stuff for sale. One thing was a plack that said, "New England Patriots defeat the Philadelphia Eagles 31-24." I called them while they were showing it and told the the score was wrong, that it was 24-21, and they didn't know what to say.

The two corners for the Pats had excellent games......I would have never thought that Deion Branch would have won the MVP at the beginning...but the Eagles couldn't stop him......and what about TO he played one heck of a game.

and on my pick....wow, was I lucky!! ;)  ;)

825555307[/snapback]

Rodney Harrison had 2 interceptions.

Good game, but this was a very boring Super Bowl! Branch deserved the MVP but their were a few onthers that deserved it also! It makes you think how this game could have been different had McNabb not have gotten sacked on 1st and goal from the 8 and then throws an INT!

825555874[/snapback]

Or if they didn't waste time in the last 5 min. of the game.