MBA vs. The Beloved Irish at State Duals

stovepipe

Dear No-Balls,

Were you in attendance? Did you see the matches? Or did go home after your team got spanked and left early? I think that McCallie won every match against the BA boys.  Whats wrong won't Coach Flatt let you borrow some recruiting money so you can go buy some wreslters?

As for 1th 160lbr From Ryan he is just fine... his record is just fine. In fact his record against BA wrestlers for four years is still undeafeated. You sound like a jealous little punk who has never even been on a wrestling mat.  I am proud of my Beloved Irish and look forward to Chattanooga and some more State Titles.

Since you are the spelling genius what does......." As fat as BA is concerned" mean ithat  BA fat or is that just the material that rest between your waxy little ears?

825554378[/snapback]

Classy. On the subject of the match, it was another great match which came down to the wire. Irishdad, please just appreciate the match for what it was. These two rivals have had two such matches in a weak:absolute brawls. I've noticed that you continually insult anyone who comments on the match. Just appreciate the sport and the MBA vs. Father Ryan rivalry for what they are.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy. On the subject of the match, it was another great match which came down to the wire. Irishdad, please just appreciate the match for what it was. These two rivals have had two such matches in a weak:absolute brawls. I've noticed that you continually insult anyone who comments on the match. Just appreciate the sport and the MBA vs. Father Ryan rivalry for what they are.

825554494[/snapback]

Did you even read the post I replied to? Did you even notice that I was trying to defend my son? Silverballs wrote "Irishdad, you can still say the Irish 160 is undefeated at his weightclass. He didn't lose to a 160, he lost to a kid that is 10 lbs lighter than that."

The person that I replied to is a BRENTWOOD ACADEMY person how does that take away form this weeks wrestling.

Did I even say anything about the match itself? Did you kow this is about the third or fourth swipe he has taken at me or The Irish? If he is man enough to dish out he should mbe able to take it.

I have the greatest respect for the wreslters at both Ryan and MBA. If you were to ask the Coaches or atheletes at MBA you would know that when we are not on the same mat I cheer for them .

You and texas and all the folks who feel the need to admonish my post should read what I am replying to and grow up .

Did you even read the post I replied to? Did you even notice that I was trying to defend my son? Silverballs wrote "Irishdad, you can still say the Irish 160 is undefeated at his weightclass.  He didn't lose to a 160, he lost to a kid that is 10 lbs lighter than that."

The person that I replied to is a BRENTWOOD ACADEMY person how does that take away form this weeks wrestling.

Did I even say anything about the match itself? Did you kow this is about the third or fourth swipe he has taken at me or The Irish? If he is man enough to dish out he should mbe able to take it.

I have the greatest respect for the wreslters at both Ryan and MBA. If you were to ask the Coaches or atheletes at MBA you would know that when we are not on the same mat I cheer for them .

You and texas and all the folks who feel the need to admonish my post should  read what I am replying to and grow up . 

825554521[/snapback]

As requested, I re-read it. My comments stand as posted.

Irishdad, you really need to take some Prozac or something to calm yourself. Who knows, perhaps you should try yoga?

As for the MBA-Ryan match, it was a real slobber-knocker with two equally-matched teams. (Both of which were destroyed by Chattanooga schools, but that is a different thread.) Both teams' wrestlers and coaches brought their A-game and left it on the mat. While I am not a fan of either school, I certainly appreciated the high level of excitement and competition and respect both MBA and Ryan for maintaining a high level of competitiveness within DII. (Unlike any of the programs from the West -- can anyone believe that MUS actually won more matches at the State Duals than CBHS??!!) Job well done to both MBA and Ryan.

P.S. Congrats to Baylor, but don't count McCallie out just yet. The Traditional State Tournament is an entirely different beast and I think they will beat Baylor!

I can't blame you for being angry, but Coach Flatt and Brentwood Academy did not deserve your groundless slander. He accussed your son of losing to a lighter weight wrestler. Your son is a GREAT wrestler, but it is true. Please understand, I don't approve of him making that point. You responded with some truths about Brentwood Academy's lack of success and your son's success against them. However, you went too far with your "recruiting" remarks.

825554844[/snapback]

Actually you are partially correct. I let my distate for Coach Flatt enter where it did not belong. It was born a little out of frustration from the Football venue. I let my personal dislike for him override good judgement. For that I apoligize.