'05 AAU season

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am unsure who to contact for info on local AAU teams Marshall, Giles, Maury, Lincoln, Bedford, or Lawrence Counties. my daughter has played since the 4th., grade in AAU in AR. She wants to play this year and I am lost. She is 14, 5'10" freshman starter or her high school team. She's very coachable and loves to play. It maybe to late but I hope not, If any team is looking for a skilled, all around good player, who knows the defininition of team. please reply

I am unsure who to contact for info on local AAU teams Marshall, Giles, Maury, Lincoln, Bedford, or Lawrence Counties. my daughter has played since the 4th., grade in AAU  in AR. She wants to play this year and I am lost. She is 14, 5'10" freshman starter or her high school team. She's very coachable and loves to play. It maybe to late but I hope not, If any team is looking for a skilled, all around good player, who knows the defininition of team. please reply

825561646[/snapback]

Showtime7 is your man........ :lol:

I am unsure who to contact for info on local AAU teams Marshall, Giles, Maury, Lincoln, Bedford, or Lawrence Counties. my daughter has played since the 4th., grade in AAU  in AR. She wants to play this year and I am lost. She is 14, 5'10" freshman starter or her high school team. She's very coachable and loves to play. It maybe to late but I hope not, If any team is looking for a skilled, all around good player, who knows the defininition of team. please reply

825561646[/snapback]

In Lawrence County it would be Michael Hollman (Tennessee Express).

In Marshall I would start with Wayne Wesson (Flash)

In Bedford it would be one of the Insell guys. Tom, Bubba or Rick. (Sports Shop)

I'm sorry, but I don't know about the others.

kw

825561646[/snapback]

In Lewisburg (Marshall County), the contact people for all age groups for girls' AAU are David Steely, (931) 607-7833, or Boyd West, (931) 607-6860. These are cell numbers and because of work may not always be available. We would like to talk with you regarding your daughter playing AAU this season. We have teams for ages 10-15.

• 2 weeks later...