T. Smith + UT = 4 more losses @ Memorial!

Page Fans

Tennesse and Tyler Smith don't have a chance to beat Vandy in the next 4 years.  With amazing freshmen like Shan Foster and Alex Gordon, Vandy will continue to sweep UT for the next 4 years like they did this year!  I hope that when Tyler got beat in Memorial Gymnasium by Brentwood Academy, he didn't think that it would be the last time.

825555643[/snapback]

GET OFF HIS SACK!

What does this topic serve? Making you look like a fool for putting down a high school athlete who will be successful at the next level. I have a feeling UT basketball will be getting a ioverhaul after this season and if UT can land Jamont Gordon then the Vols will be back in business. But if you want to discuss college basketabll, join CoachT plus for 12 bucks.

Tennesse and Tyler Smith don't have a chance to beat Vandy in the next 4 years.  With amazing freshmen like Shan Foster and Alex Gordon, Vandy will continue to sweep UT for the next 4 years like they did this year!  I hope that when Tyler got beat in Memorial Gymnasium by Brentwood Academy, he didn't think that it would be the last time.

825555643[/snapback]

Im sorry I never thought Tyler was all that good...his outside game doesnt impress me that much...his inside game is good and his ability to posterize people is incredible...but i never thought he was a player who could take over from anywhere on the floor anyways...

Have you had a bad childhood or just jealous that your school doesn't have a player the caliber of Tyler? Why trash talk on here and show your immaturity? Give the boy his due respect and the decision on college was his and his family's, not yours. You obviously don't have anything positive to say about your school, team or anyone else for that matter.

Im sorry I never thought Tyler was all that good...his outside game doesnt impress me that much...his inside game is good and his ability to posterize people is incredible...but i never thought he was a player who could take over from anywhere on the floor anyways...

825555656[/snapback]

If you have seen Tyler play this year, you would have seen he has improve his shooting skills greatly and know is a threat anywhere on the floor. If you don't think Tyler is good I would hate to see who you thought was good. Tyler is a top 5 player in the State.

if UT gets Tyler and Jamont they will be able to make some noise in a couple of years. As good as Tyler is he still wont be able turn the vols around by hisself. maybe next year they will be able to land some of the jrs we have. If they could get Willie Kemp and Thad Young or something like that they would be in business.

if UT gets Tyler and Jamont they will be able to make some noise in a couple of years. As good as Tyler is he still wont be able turn the vols around by hisself. maybe next year they will be able to land some of the jrs we have. If they could get Willie Kemp and Thad Young or something like that they would be in business.

825555671[/snapback]

THANKS MAN YOU'RE NOT A HATER LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!

I am not ragging on Tyler Smith for his decision to go to UT. I respect his decision to go to an instate school that is not ranked as high. Tyler Smith has improved his outside shot a lot in the past year, but the energy level of his game will not get him anywhere in college, especially at Thompson Boling Arena with a capacity of 24,535. I can understand his laziness in boring AA games but he still jogs in big games such as BA. Vanderbilt, however, a young team, that holds records at Thompson Boling Area, swept UT this year, and went to the Sweet 16 last year is going to own a struggling Vols basketball team for the next 4 years.

BIGTEN get off my nuts!