Temple vs Ooltewah

volsbigd712

refs were pretty bad but it was both games other than them ejecting fans which had no effect on the game. Temple played well. Caleb amazes me more every time i watch him play he has had better games but he still played very well. Wadley stepped up when Seth had a off night, wadley knocked down alot of HUGE threes. Foster and murray seemed to shoot well the first three quarters. Heres my take on why OHS lost... When they got down just by a little in the 4th quarter they seemed to give up on their game plan and shoot threes, but they really didnt play that bad. good game.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah could not get everyone going at the same time. Porter and Murray really played well first quarter. Brown and White played well 2nd quarter. Foster played well later part of 3rd and early 4th before leaving the game with a injury. Anyone know what happend? It just seemed that Ooltewah paniced when they got down. Ooltewah had two 9 point leads. 9-0 and then 45-36. Caleb was amazing, not a better player on the court. Edited by GoldenFlake14

Yeah, Ooltewah can't blame this loss on the refs. The refs did get out of hand though, tossing everyone even a three year old. But what's up tossing Coach Baker Vol. II? I heard he was tossed for making a gesture? What? I'm confused how the ref blew the whistle with his back to the bench and saw him. What about technical fouls? Don't you get two? Shouldn't there be some sort of penalty?

Oh and i believe i heard the crowd from the Owls chant, "Gordie Bouler".

Hmmmm...Ive heard that before...oh yeah GRACE...so a AAA public school takes the saying of a A Christian school...impressive...real original..oh yeah who won?

825567956[/snapback]

yeah i heard it also. I tihnk the grace administration warned the Ooltewah administration so as soon as it got start it was stoped.

In all seriousness...what do you mean by that? Cause I am a little lost.

825567962[/snapback]

If he would have done that, you know those Ooltewah guys would have been all over him like stink on a skunk.

And let me go ahead and say this, so the Temple Thought Police don't jump down my throat... No, I would not liked to have seen that, or was I inferring that I was for that.

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

If he would have done that, you know those Ooltewah guys would have been all over him like stink on a skunk.

And let me go ahead and say this, so the Temple Though Police don't jump down my throat... No, I would not liked to have seen that, or was I inferring that I was for that.

825567971[/snapback]

haha...Temple Though??? anyways...nonono i doubt anyone would...