Obion Co. Lady Rebs

oc_rebel_25

How far do you think the Lady Rebels will make it in the state tourney (after they win the district tourney)??

825556570[/snapback]

They will probably win it all....I could see that. The only thing is that they haven't made it out of the region in a LONG, LONG TIME so no one over there (coach included) has ever been past the region tournament, I wonder if they might lack the experience and leadership...... I guess they are due...... :lol:

They will probably win it all....I could see that.  The only thing is that they haven't made it out of the region in a LONG, LONG TIME so no one over there (coach included) has ever been past the region tournament, I wonder if they might lack the experience and leadership......  I guess they are due...... :lol:

825556627[/snapback]

I agree with you....They have to be due...It's about time for the Lady Rebs to be in the Boro.....GO LADY REBS

I think OC will not make it out of the regional tournament. They will get 1st in the disrict but in the regionas gibson county will pull out the championship over westview because GC's not gonna lose in the regionals on our floor. OC lacks the leadership since no one over there has ever made it passt the regionals and i dont think this is their time to start. they will make a run at it but there not there yet.but there days will come in about 2 years.

Obion only loses 3 seniors this year, only 2 of which see significant playing time. And one of those, Bethel signee Jenna Roney hasn't played since Christmas because of a break and surgery on her foot. During her absence, the Lady Rebels have gone 10-2 with the two loses coming only to AA # 2 Westview and AAA # 7 Dyersburg. That included a wins over Gibson Co. and Collinwood. Westview will surely be a force next year, but so will the Lady Rebs. K-Mac and E-Suit will have some hum-dingers.