Page in district tourney

PatriotFan05

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a former player graduating last year from the Giles County team and member of the memorable '03 season I speak from experience saying that It doesn't even matter if Page gets 2nd in the district. True it gives them a BETTER chance to win, but anyone in 10AA during tournament time will be to strong for Page. That region has exceptional coaching despite any regular season defeats to any 9AA team with the exception of Giles. I wish I could say differently and say that 9AA will represent this year, but I believe it will be 3 10AA teams and Giles in the regional semis. Maybe next year Page.

we already beat cheatham earlier in a tournament HAHA!

825561767[/snapback]

Well congratulations on that thumb But for some odd reason im not really impressed at all :angry: You Page fans continue to talk about how your gonna beat us this time, its like you are looking forward to getting trashed again. Im surprised that Gary didnt decide to quit again after Tuesday night! thumb

Oh yea and thank you Wes for those words of wisdom!! :D