Happy Valley or Unicoi

lilflipper81

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scout, get off the post unless u intend on talkin about the uc/hv game. u might wanna shut ur trap as well, the season isnt over and u will most likely have to play one of these teams at least 1 more time. u havent exactly destroyed either team. if weatherford doesnt hit 8 3s, u dont beat uc the second time.

as for the uc/hv game, too close to call. if i had to pick a team, id pick hv, other than the obvious reason, i think it will be harde for uc to beat hv twice.

Like others said...to close to call. When was the last time HV or Unicoi swept the other in a season? It seems like they've split each year that I can remember. You can expect the Warriors to be fired up for this game. Unicoi is their biggest rival and you can bet they don't want to be swept by them. HV won last year at the Devil Den, but I'm predicting this game to be really close...to close to call, but I will say that I think it will go to overtime. Might even be better than the 2003 HV/Unicoi game @ Unicoi. Good luck to both teams...I expect to see one of the best games of this season Friday night!

Like others said...to close to call.  When was the last time HV or Unicoi swept the other in a season?  It seems like they've split each year that I can remember.  You can expect the Warriors to be fired up for this game.  Unicoi is their biggest rival and you can bet they don't want to be swept by them.  HV won last year at the Devil Den, but I'm predicting this game to be really close...to close to call, but I will say that I think it will go to overtime.  Might even be better than the 2003 HV/Unicoi game @ Unicoi.  Good luck to both teams...I expect to see one of the best games of this season Friday night!

825559714[/snapback]

Shouldn't being fired up for a game be more of an advantage for the home team? I mean, we beat HV on their own court... we're going to try even harder on our own. I will have to say it will be a close game though, I went to the game Tuesday night (Valley/Central) and Valley played a really good game... I guess we will see how it comes out Friday though. Yes, Good luck to both teams, but Go Devils! thumb

scout, get off the post unless u intend on talkin about the uc/hv game. u might wanna shut ur trap as well, the season isnt over and u will most likely have to play one of these teams at least 1 more time. u havent exactly destroyed either team. if weatherford doesnt hit 8 3s, u dont beat uc the second time.

as for the uc/hv game, too close to call. if i had to pick a team, id pick hv, other than the obvious reason, i think it will be harde for uc to beat hv twice.

825559227[/snapback]

Well Weatherford did hit 8 3-pointers, so what's your point? There is no "what if" it happened thumb

Edited by coach15