Prospects for Division II

Cadillac1207

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is CBHS going to be as strong as last year or in years past?  How many guys did they lose?

825562943[/snapback]

They lost Eric Evans, Auston Love, Mark Schmidt and a couple orthers who were key players but CBHS is loaded with club players so they just re-load each year. The 2003 class was the strongest class ever with 7 seniors from that team playing college ball right now. CBHS is always a contender, it is a matter of the chemistry each year. I think CBHS will be better than last year as they will be a more experienced team. MUS is peaking also, so I predict these will battle for 1-2 in the West.

Christian Brothers appear to be loaded yet again... MUS will be tough... McCaully and Baylor will definately represent well. Middle TN seems to be a little down this year. BGA lost alot of players...Do not know much about BA..could be a dark horse...USN used up all of it's luck with it's outstanding run at the end of last year. However USN does have a great coach. MBA is stacked at goal with a great Senior, Junior , and Sophmore goalie. Their field players aren't great but they aren't bad either. They hustle and are smart. Father Ryan seems to be the cream this year... They were young last season and really came on at the end of the year. JPII has a Senior class this year...It consists of two full time players and two good part time players... JPII loaded with tough and skilled Juniors and Sophmores... Loaded with club players TNFC 88 and 89 are represented by 5 players who all have gone to regionals. TUSC 87 thru 89 have a bunch of players.

Field player playing goalie. Lets see what happens... Let the Games begin

I'm in the West ,

MUS, CBHS, ECS in the West as usual.  Watch out for SBA (St. Benedict Academy). Program is growing with an excellent coach - expect them to be more competitive in the western district over the next few years..

825561267[/snapback]

Look first of all SBA is terrible at every sport they play.... well i guess they are ok at softball... but that is it... also the school is full of a bunch of queers... CBHS is going to destroy every single team they play this year w/ the 11 seniors on their roster... it going to be another STATE CHAMPIONSHIP for the Brothers making it the 3rd time in 4 years

I'm in the West ,

MUS, CBHS, ECS in the West as usual.  Watch out for SBA (St. Benedict Academy). Program is growing with an excellent coach - expect them to be more competitive in the western district over the next few years..

825561267[/snapback]

Look first of all SBA is terrible at every sport they play.... well i guess they are ok at softball... but that is it... also the school is full of a bunch of queers... CBHS is going to destroy every single team they play this year w/ the 11 seniors on their roster... it going to be another STATE CHAMPIONSHIP for the Brothers making it the 3rd time in 4 years